ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rose Between Two Thorns

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
RealSarahdactyl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

A Rose Between Two Thorns Empty
PostSubject: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:41 am

A quick story staring, Harlow, Boris, Anton, and George.
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2033
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2034
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2032
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:43 am

A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2035
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2041
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2040

Last edited by RealSarahdactyl on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:44 am

A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2038
A Rose Between Two Thorns Img_2039

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 7:51 am

Good job the third chap turned up to break them up! Great positioning Sarah! bounce bounce

RealSarahdactyl likes this post

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 8:00 am

Thanks Dal, thr third guy is George, my brother hahaha. Real him loves seeing the antics that 1:6 him gets up to.

The brusier in the track suit is Boris, he is one of my made up characters. One of the Russians, boxes for a hobby.

The other fellow is Anton, Dmitris best mate, and a bit of a hothead but with a heart of gold. I'm hoping you will all see more of them in time to come!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Your boys play rough! Razz

Nice posing in those action scenes.

The setting – now enhanced with Real® Moss™ – enhances the sense of gritty realism to these street scenes, whether the crew is hanging out or duking it out.

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 6:35 pm

It's these Eastern European guys, they're rowdy!😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 12:04 am

That wall has certainly come up well and is now a very realistic background that will be very useful in the future!
Nice little scene too!

I use very fine sawdust with a little green and yellow food colouring to a similar effect.
Everybody has a little sawdust lying around.
Mix it up to the desired colour, dry it out on sheets of newspaper and then PVA it to any surface.
I usually mix a little undyed sawdust into the coloured stuff to add some variation.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 1:21 pm

I’m really liking this picture story you’ve done RealSarahdactyl. All the urban outfits they are wearing are urbantastic

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:16 pm

LeStryge, that's actually such a good idea! Now you mention it, looking at the modelers moss I have it makes perfect sense!

Prof Gangrene Fan, thanks, yeah I'm gradually trying to build their wardrobes. The Eastern European guys are always fun, mixing track pants with dress shoes and leather jackets. I suppose in a way some might think im poking fun, but I actually have an admiration for the style. Plus Adidas is a great brand.😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Hey, glad you liked my idea!
 Came up with that way back when I was creating scenery for a mate's huge HO model train layout.
The build was just way too large to buy the expensive commercially available material, but in truth I think my stuff gave a better effect. And you can vary the colour to suit.

Anything that even hints of the Western fashion is hugely sought after in Russia!
Guys would approach me in the streets and in halting English or sometimes in sign language, literally offer to buy my jeans there and then!
(What I was subsequently meant to walk around in never seemed to cross their minds.)
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 2:28 am

Rowdy for sure... lol!
Enjoyed your story... cheers

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 7:50 am

LeStryge, so the story behind Russians and Adidas is interesting. In the 1980 Olympics the Soviet team used adidas, except the suits had two stripes rather than three and the logos were removed where they could be, to eliminate signs of the west. I guess with it being a fancy western product,  it stuck, and apread amongst the other Eastern countries. Thats funny these guys wanted to buy your jeans! 😆

Thanks Inntruderr61!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 5:32 am

Really nice work on the bricks and sidewalk, the moss looks great!!!

I'm not sure Boris is done...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:21 am

Thanks Gibri! I think Boris just didn't like Anton being a hot head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Art imitating Life Sarah? Lol Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:36 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Art imitating Life Sarah? Lol Great stuff.

Well young Harlow seems to attract rambunctious Russian boys. However as shown in the second to last photo, she got her flowers and is totally unconcerned with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Between Two Thorns   A Rose Between Two Thorns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rose Between Two Thorns
Page 1 of 1