ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pauls Scarlet Rose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 7:35 pm

Today I picked up this Rose bush from our local B+M store I thought it really fitting as anyone who is a fan of Captain Scarlet would understand Mr Metcalfe definitely is cherry

Pauls Scarlet Rose 340765978-1831531097232612-2383597970714554244-n

Pauls Scarlet Rose 340914835-755597102935340-6448444967429873268-n

Pauls Scarlet Rose 340830071-219184510734435-425892249354878411-n

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Captain scarlet reply    Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 8:27 pm

Pauls Scarlet Rose Img_2891
Pauls Scarlet Rose Img_2890
Pauls Scarlet Rose Img_2887
I found this guy and the mug in amongst the mam storage boxes. And thought you might appreciate this Ian. He has a gammy right leg and thought he may come in handy for battlefield casualty figure minus the captain scarlet uniform figure  lol! Pauls Scarlet Rose Img_2886

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 8:55 pm

[quote="Scottish.Actionman."
I found this guy and the mug in amongst the mam storage boxes. And thought you might appreciate this Ian. He has a gammy right leg and thought he may come in handy for battlefield casualty figure minus the captain scarlet uniform figure  lol!

cheers cheers cheers Nice one Allan Mate The Carlton Captain Scarlet from the 90s and Angel Intercepter mug really cool stuff thanks for showing my friend cheers cheers cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 9:10 pm

No worries my friend , I thought you would like it. The figures really cool As he talks  lol! lol! lol! Excellent stuff  lol! lol!  lol! with 4 commands
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
No worries my friend , I thought you would like it. The figures really cool As he talks  lol! lol! lol! Excellent stuff  lol! lol!  lol! with 4 commands

Good afterrnoon Allan yes he is really cool and when you press the button to speak his shoulder epaulettes light up I have all three of these Carlton Figures and also the 2 that were made by Vivid Imagination which was cheaper version that doesn't talk here's a photo showing some of my 90's pieces Cheers my friend thanks for sharing your Spectrum Goodies bounce

Pauls Scarlet Rose IMGP8486

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 7:22 pm

Hi Ian , And thank you for posting your collection of spectrum figures and vehicle's  cheers cheers cheers Very cool and a very impressive collection my friend . Waaaaaaw very cool. I can't remember much about captain scarlet and the rest of the spectrum figures because of my head injury. But I do remember seeing it vagly.
Speak to you soon my friend
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 8:53 pm

Hi Ian , And thank you for posting your collection of spectrum figures and vehicle's  cheers cheers cheers Very cool and a very impressive collection my friend . Waaaaaaw very cool. I can't remember much about captain scarlet and the rest of the spectrum figures because of my head injury. But I do remember seeing it vagly.
Speak to you soon my friend
Allan

Cheers Allan Glad you like it mate, I've enjoyed all the old series on tv made by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, they made all of the Sci-fi shows from the 60s onwards using marionette puppets and vehicles on strings to make their own new type of animation, they called this "Supermarionation" Captain Scarlet was one of these new shows, and basically Captain Scarlet has the special power with the extraordinary ability to restore himself of physical injuries--and even resurrects himself from death--within hours, making him virtually indestructible. a lot more to the story mate but don't want to bore you with it haha I like the Ideas they had and love the Sci-fi stuff cheers mate catch up later Ian

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Cool stuff guys! cheers
You going use the seeds or keep in package?

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 11:54 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool stuff guys! cheers
You going use the seeds or keep in package?

Cheers Jim this is a climbing rose and we have planted it at the front door, here it is in the large pot were hoping for it to grow around the door flower cheers

Pauls Scarlet Rose 342068736-1217395712481726-8616671570342909802-n

Pauls Scarlet Rose 342004858-582353583868428-7049329673848097497-n

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 5:05 pm

Hi Ian , 
Your climbing rose will look really nice once established and will be a real joy to see when walking towards the door  flower Smile

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:39 pm

Hi Ian , 
Your climbing rose will look really nice once established and will be a real joy to see when walking towards the door  flower Smile

Thank you Allan fingers crossed it will be a good one My wife read that they are quite partial to tea leaves as a plant food so the tea bags have been split and poured around the stem flower scratch sunny

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Excellent stuff Ian  cheers I must remember that myself, although I do feed things in my mum's garden with miracle grow with some fantastic results over the years and whilst I was still working quite a time ago, and the box containing a few large sashes of it.
It will last a few seasons maybe more. Noticeable Visible results within a couple of weeks.
Cheers Ian  flower
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 7:30 pm

Excellent stuff Ian  cheers I must remember that myself, although I do feed things in my mum's garden with miracle grow with some fantastic results over the years and whilst I was still working quite a time ago, and the box containing a few large sashes of it.
It will last a few seasons maybe more. Noticeable Visible results within a couple of weeks.
Cheers Ian  flower

Nice one Allan we use similar plant food you get in a plastic bottle and you put a cap full in a watering can it's some stuff we get from B+M cheers cheers cheers Cheers mate will get some on the Scarlet Rose Ian

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pauls Scarlet Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls Scarlet Rose   Pauls Scarlet Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauls Scarlet Rose
Page 1 of 1