ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Toys Punisher War Machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Empty
PostSubject: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 am

I just realized we have a Hot Toys section.. I pre-ordered this in 2019 and received it in the spring. Its cool but really heavy and seems really fragile. 😬
Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Img_2043
Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Img_2044
Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Img_2045
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 10:11 am

Omg that’s like totally COOL! He sure looks really heavy and also looks really fragile too.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 11:50 am

Nice figure! He looks tough and bad to the bone!

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Looks most realistic too , a nice and different figure . If you can find a believable background for him , the photos would really rock . I find a lot of figures generally are not so robust as they used to be these days . It seems with detail comes a price of weakness . He`s well worth taking care of though , stunning figure .

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 7:36 am

Prof Gangrene Fan, thanks. He sort of "feels" fragile because there is so much to him, and all Hot Toys figures are so pricey. But he is actually mostly diecast metal. I believe most of the Iron Man suits have been remade in doecast.

Thanks TNshooter, he is pretty deadly with the shoulder mounted firepower.

Chip, there are parts that feel delicate, the fins and the smaller plastic bits, but he is fairly robust overall. I've thought about making a background. Something a little more warzoneish than my bricks. But I also like the idea of having Frank Castle tinkering with guns while the suit is standing in the background.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 3:03 am

I took some pictures of my Punisher, well "Revenger" figure.
Hot Toys Punisher War Machine 20210119

Also the Punisher figure my Mum and I got for my brother for his birthday. My brother is a Punisher fan so I feel a little guilty that I bought the fancy Revenger one for myself. But he liked his Berthal one.
Hot Toys Punisher War Machine 20210120
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 8:18 am

More amazing figures Sarah! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:15 pm

Interesting chap , that Punisher . Your wall back ground works a treat for showing off your figures .

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Thanks Dal!

Thanks Chip! Yeah I'm happy with how versatile it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Punisher War Machine   Hot Toys Punisher War Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Toys Punisher War Machine
Page 1 of 1