ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl

Go down 
+4
Kimono Troop Command
TNshooter
Professor Gangrene Fan
RealSarahdactyl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:10 am

SKS, Russian Gorka Suit, Makarov. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Img_2053
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Img_2054
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Img_2052

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:39 am

I’m liking the outfit very much. What does S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stand for?

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:51 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Thanks Prof Gangrene Fan!

The term STALKER was first from the novel Roadside Picnic, which lead to the famous criterion film STALKER. Then the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. PC game series.

The acronym is, Scavenger, Tresspasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 9:53 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Thanks Prof Gangrene Fan!

The term STALKER was first from the novel Roadside Picnic, which lead to the famous criterion film STALKER. Then the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. PC game series.

The acronym is, Scavenger, Tresspasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber.

Thanks for telling me what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stand for.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 10:52 am

Very cool Sarah!

She's a mean looking character.

May I ask what figure she is made from?

Daryl

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 10:54 am

Oh, and by the way, I'm loving the shadow in the second photo!

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Great modeling and photography there Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:14 pm

I agree with TNshooter , the shadows really add to the image , good photography . Interesting uniform and accessories , and nicely detailed . I particularly like the boots . Did you scratch make the note book ?

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:44 pm

Great character, and setting, Sarah. As the others have said the shadows are nicely dramatic too.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:57 pm

No problem Prof Gangrene Fan!

Thanks Daryl! She is a Very Cool brand body, with a GAC Toys head. The suit came from the Battle Angel Anna figure that has been parted out online and on ebay, same with the boots. The other stuff is just mishmash of random gear and the gas mask is actually WW2 German. But it looks similar to what I was going for.

Thanks Kimono Troop Command!

Hey Chip! Thanks! I actually got a little pack of these books at a Micheals crafts. They were a couple dollars in the miniature section.

Hey Colin, thanks. I took this in the basement so she actually has two shadows!🤣
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 6:25 pm

yeah, I was pretty sure about the German gas mask, having one myself that I have still to assign to a figure.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm assuming one of your villains or their henchmen/women will get it?

I found this picture online. This is sort of the direction I want to take things. I have another Gorka suit coming that I want to dye darker green.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Stalke11
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Yes, I have two gas masks now, one German, one American both from Monkey Depot, with hopes of getting a few more in the future. They will be definitely going to villains, probably villains wearing German helmets. I was inspired by my humorous pic of Laura doing a Darth Vader impression.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 50656946341_8c2ea82b73_k_DSC0004_0004 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

These figures will represent the scum of the scum among wastelanders.

RealSarahdactyl likes this post

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Oh nice! I've looked at that mask before when I've been seeking US Gasmasks. I've always liked how the HECU in Half Life looked with gasmasks.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Dx8xdb10
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 8:13 pm

It comes up quite often parted out on Monkey Depot with the Soldier Story 101'st Airborne figure. The German gas masks come up fairly often with the DiD Max Schmeling German paratrooper. You have to snatch them up quickly though, as gas masks are among the most popular parts to be wanted by kitbashshes, probably for post apocalyptic figures.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 8:23 pm

I think if I go with any US masks, I'll need to look on ebay. I have two with round lenses that could work HECU guys. But they are more British SAS or Hong Kong SDU.

Those German ones are fantastic, but cost a small fortune on ebay. You can always get them on eBay, where as monkey depot is a bit of a shot in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 8:35 pm

The trick with Monkey Depot is that they post their daily parts "reinforcements" around the same time...7-8PM Eastern time most days, though often earlier on Mondays for some reason, with occasional postings on Saturdays or Sundays. I realize that if you have any kind of a life, you can't be at your computer every day at I guess would be around 5.00Pm to you...but I don't have that much of a life lol! so I check them out every day. The costs are quite reasonable.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
The trick with Monkey Depot is that they post their daily parts "reinforcements" around the same time...7-8PM Eastern time most days, though often earlier on Mondays for some reason, with occasional postings on Saturdays or Sundays.  I realize that if you have any kind of a life, you can't be at your computer every day at I guess would be around 5.00Pm to you...but I don't have that much of a life lol! so I check them out every day.  The costs are quite reasonable.  

Hrmm this is good to know haha.

Maybe I should start hanging around monkey depot at 5PM. Haha.

I'm still waiting on an order from them from November. Fingers crossed it comes this week.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 pm

I finally got one this week that I ordered on October 3.  The funny thing is that I received one three weeks ago that I ordered a week later than the October 3rd order. Both US Mail and Canada Post seem Effed up in a major way these days.  But yeah...if you want to get the good stuff....the stuff everyone snatches up fast, you gotta go there at the right time.  

I have to Tomoe Gozen heads that I use for my main heroine, Kamiko Takahara.  One which I bashed to giver her her trademark red bow, the other without bow or makeup.  I bought them a year apart, more or less. The night I bought the second one, there were at least five available at 7pm.  I snatched one up.  By 11Pm they were all gone, and that's one of the most expensive head sculpts they sell...$59.00 USD.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 50166910373_2eb9cff1b7_bKatanga Lost Diamonds001 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 50577520653_28f91467dc_b40 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 50463459148_1ca4c2a98a_b_DSC0002_0015 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 3:25 am

Kimono Troop Command, I really like the one without makeup! I played with Yalena again, "Mentorship".
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 20210111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 am

Certainly a VERY impressive rig-out your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl is wearing!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 4:34 am

Ah. the girl on the left looks suspiciously like my newest squad member, Amanda. Sisters perhaps?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl 50464157506_1f3b510c64_b_DSC0007_0015 by Gary Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 5:05 am

Thanks LeStryge, I've got a bit more to do still.

Probably a very similar type of lady Kimono Troop Command, but Yalena comes all the way from the Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 5:13 am

Tough looking gal at any rate. I love the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Tough looking gal at any rate. I love the shotgun.
Thanks! That gun is from the 21st Century Toys "Police Shotgun Set".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next