ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Resurrection of Action Girl

Go down 
+2
gibri
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Resurrection of Action Girl   Empty
PostSubject: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Another (almost) completed project!  This poor lass came from Germany some months ago, broken hand strung together with rubber bands.  Months have gone by and I decided to finish the job.  I also found an amazing product for restringing bodies!  

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0342_zpsng0xo1dv

You've got to love a girl with black adventure team panties!

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0341_zps7ijxebdq

I had to make sure this shot was decent for all our readers!

Here is the stuff I used to restring her.... It was around $4.00 and works beautifully!  It is a round clear elastic that has superb strength and ties off easily.  

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0343_zps6koqylyd

Sadly her hands are quite hard and I will one day replace them.  However at 35 Euros a pair plus shipping, this will do for now.  I had to drill out the original wrist post, carved down a Joe wrist peg did some melting and gluing in order to save the original hand.

I may have committed a sin by dressing her in NOS clothing, taken from my vintage Polistil box I bought earlier this year;  In my defence the box was very rough and the outfit not sealed.  I actually had to wash the outfit before she could wear it!

Anyway.....here she is!

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0346_zpsznls97xp

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0347_zpstawqpwh7

The Resurrection of Action Girl   DSC_0350_zpsqeejbvw9
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm

she looks terrific Jon!, once again top work indeed !  bounce 
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

She's a beauty!!!

Top work!

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

she looks great top job
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 am

Great stuff !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenThe Resurrection of Action Girl   G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Nice restoration work!  cheers 

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Your Action Girl sure looks ready for Action ActionJon Wink, she sure could give Action Man a run for his money, I think people would rather be saved by a girl action hero than a man action hero lol.

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:04 pm

She looks great! You've done a fine restoration!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection of Action Girl    The Resurrection of Action Girl   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resurrection of Action Girl
Page 1 of 1