ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Jeep Shipped!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 3:17 am

As of today, the Dragon jeep with .50 Cal MG I pre-ordered from Monkey Depot just before the pre-order window closed was shipped by priority mail, meaning I hope I'll get it faster than the other stuff I get from Monkey Depot.

Also just today, I received some other stuff from Monkey Depot including the M240 GPMG that will serve as the main armament on the Tonka off-roader I got off e-bay a couple of months ago.  Now to figure out were and how to mount it on the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 3:50 am

Interesting projects in the works at K-Troop! They're going to have quite a motor pool here in a short while!
Will we get to see Professor Laura and the crew working on the modifications?

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 4:53 am

I have to get some stuff from a hobby store to make the weapon mount for the Tonka and the stores don't reopen until Feb 8. I so hate this pandemic...
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 8:08 am

Fantastic news Gary! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 7:46 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Also just today, I received some other stuff from Monkey Depot including the M240 GPMG that will serve as the main armament on the Tonka off-roader I got off e-bay a couple of months ago.  Now to figure out were and how to mount it on the vehicle.

I'm not sure how you will mount it, but I'm thinking on the hood in front of the passenger seat.

Unless you plan to put a metal sheet with slits over the front window, considering it's post-apocalyptic...

Maybe then on a bracket off the side of the passenger side fender, where the passenger could reach out
the window and fire it?

Otherwise, you could cut a space for a figure to stand in the back, mounting it on the roof?

Daryl
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 8:37 am

Hi Daryl,

Actually, all of those ideas are under consideration. I'm probably also going to order a soft-skin mount from Armorpax in the UK.

https://www.armorpax.net/post-wwii-parts

PN AP184-UKM

If I knew the size of AP188-UKM, I might actually order that too.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 10:50 pm

Any chance for some "down time" during the winter of 22/23 during which you might be able to start work on the Dragon Jeep project?

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 10:53 pm

That's one of my NY resolutions actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Jeep Shipped!    Dragon Jeep Shipped!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Jeep Shipped!
Page 1 of 1