ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction

Go down 
+3
Chip
BAMComix
Kimono Troop Command
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Empty
PostSubject: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 1:30 am

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067422786_7aa4f85041_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067419116_994e738a04_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067508862_cf56ba3fc3_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067406871_6a30492b3a_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066706423_dc2870c1ef_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066697608_281c31b787_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066688998_b836ee80c4_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   50998209745_d1dfc173bc_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067385606_35ff23cf79_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066678213_31c016cd07_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067470532_4868c7fa93_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067467262_c7f3c38f4c_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067368856_7891b28ff6_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067458232_3805de8cd1_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   50998173085_e4d57c5d23_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   50998168625_8319f1c433_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067445742_a9b8271d02_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   50998159935_f9edbd620e_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   50998156035_815d475714_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067337696_792a9e4d41_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51067421527_fe9ff4ecfd_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066620098_db44951744_c
BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   51066615813_a68278c533_c

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 2:04 am

Far from boring Dave. This was excellent. Tense, edgy at times, intriguing. It was worth the read.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 2:32 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Far from boring Dave.  This was excellent.  Tense, edgy at times, intriguing.  It was worth the read.  

Thank you. You are generous in your remarks. I am glad you found this installment interesting.
I'm particularly pleased that "tense" came through.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Far from boring Dave.  This was excellent.  Tense, edgy at times, intriguing.  It was worth the read.  

I agree with Gary! That was an excellent installment Dave! Where has miss Fields gone??, has she really left the RKS? In fairness Victor did rather push his luck banging on about Lady Pollyanna! Gotta say, I loved Victor pompous attitude! 
So, Miss Biscayne will be joining them too/, very interesting.., Really looking forward to the next installment Dave! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 12:53 pm

I enjoyed that Dave , I found Victor humorous , such phrases as Poppycock ect , I not heard in such a long time , it made it easy in my mind to hear what he would sound like too . I don`t blame Miss Fields telling him where to stick it , I was keen to read each next page , think this was your best chapter thus far . Well done .

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 11:13 pm

Dashed good read, Dave! I agree with what Chip said that I can hear Champion's voice in my head. Great flow to the story, great plot and dialogue, a real page turner.

I also love the perpetual smirk on Louis' face.  Laughing Used to great effect.

Very well done!!!

I'm looking forward to future installments.

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Miss Fields? What, quit! No!

You are gonna have to bring her back somehow Dave... Or send her to another team perhaps...

Great episode, and I loved how you bought in the other teams' activities, of course, especially Spy Camp, LOL.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 10:15 am

I really enjoyed reading Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction. It was really good of Mr Champion to remind us the other teams on goings.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I really enjoyed reading Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction. It was really good of Mr Champion to remind us the other teams on goings.

Thank you for taking the time to read through the chapter!

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 1:17 am

I say, Spiffing work indeed Dave. I salute you Sir. I am riveted and eagerly awaiting the next Chapter...
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 am

SixthShooter wrote:
I say, Spiffing work indeed Dave. I salute you Sir. I am riveted and eagerly awaiting the next Chapter...

You are most gracious, good sir!

(And thanks for the nudge! I'm going to start photographing the next installment right now!)

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction    BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMCOMIX Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Twenty-Two - Facts and Friction
Page 1 of 1