ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Empty
PostSubject: When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?     When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:10 am

When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?

Professor Gangrene Fan

When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?     When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 3:16 pm

When I am taking pictures outside in public I feel proud doing so because I believe Action Man belongs outside when being photographed but, that’s just my opinion. I’m also proud because I’m showing off my hobby to passersby. Toys, and in this instance I mean Action Man, also shows another means of photographing something. Sometimes the reactions from passersby is quite vocal. They wonder why I am lying on the ground and what I am doing there. Some people are intrigued at seeing a little plastic toy being used in this way. Some men say to me after I have told them that it’s a Action Man, ‘ Oh I remember having an Action Man when I was a youngster.” It’s always VAM they are referring to when saying that. I love chatting to people about what I am doing and some even find it fascinating and want to see the photographs I have taken previously.

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?     When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 10:27 pm

A lot of people just stop and look on quietly. Some come along and ask questions, and I'm always happy to answer them and explain, and if the want to, shoot a few photos of my figures, all of whom I name and explain about. When I can tell someone is curious but too shy to ask, I often invite them to come take a closer look.

The one thing however I don't like are ill behaved young kids who want to try to grab my figures and play with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?     When you are taking pictures outside in the public how do you feel when your taking them? Do you get any reaction from passers by and if so what?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1