ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahoy Matey! New Character

Go down 
+2
Chip
Kimono Troop Command
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

Ahoy Matey! New Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Matey! New Character   Ahoy Matey! New Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 4:53 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
TNshooter wrote:
Funny comic Dave!
I really enjoyed it. I'm just curious as to a response from Kimono Troop Command.  
I'm sure there's a response in the works!

Razz  Glad you got a laugh. I almost... almost... felt guilty about jumping in here on Kimono Troop Command's topic.  Embarassed  After all, this was a new character introduction, not an invitation for a group photo story project.

I rationalized things to myself by concluding that this might offer Commodore Commander Sir Multi-Hyphenated-Name an opportunity to "show us what he's got." That is, show all of us, and not just Kamiko!
Wink

You know Dave, the reason I post images up here is not to have my ego boosted by having as many people come up and compliment the figure or the photography or whatever. There are plenty of other forums that little more than mutual admiration societies where people do little other than praise each other's work, and frankly, I find that kind of boring. I put the stuff up as a form of self-expression and in the hopes that others will find amusement in what I have put up, and if what I post stirs their own creativity and prompts them to post amusing images that extend the dialogue and make the thread more amusing for everyone than that's a plus, not a minus.
Back to top Go down

Ahoy Matey! New Character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2