ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
Chip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 pm

Hi all , another ongoing project . Most of you no doubt will have seen this character who was created by a chap who used the name of MiskatonicNick on Flikr , sadly Nick passed away some time ago I believe but you can still view his stuff on flikr , I would not have been aware of his work or awesome figures and photos , had it not been for friends on the forum as other people have done their own versions of Dr. Diablos , and I wanted to do a take on him as he has such great character , I believe the sculpt is originally a Mr. Freeze from a Batman movie , the sculpt came in a bubble type helmet with tentacles hanging off it , so a fair deal of surgery is needed to mount the sculpt on a 1/6th body . As soon as I see the other versions of this figure , I really wanted him to join my Dastardly Duo the Red Skull and Dr.No Face . And thanks to Bamcomix and SDHC who kindly got me the sculpt Nicks legend lives on in yet another character ...well here he is .

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  1-P1160014

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  2-P1160020

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  3-P1160022

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  4

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  5-P1160026

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  6-P1160031

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  7-P1160037

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  8-P1160043

BAMComix, Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 2:30 pm

I’m totally loving your versions of Dr. Diablos. He looks very evil looking wearing a nazi uniform, which he suits. He looks dastardly evil with the Dastardly Duo of Red Skull and Dr.No Face in their nazi uniforms. All very well photographed.

Last edited by The Toxic Robot Fan on Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 2:34 pm

Excellent stiff Chip! he comes across as both menacing and cunning! great choice of outfit bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 4:59 pm

Looking sharp! I wouldn't like to meet this trio on a dark night No lol!

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 3:57 am

He looks great Chip! That's a fearsome looking trio. They look great in their uniforms. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 1:06 pm

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  52858676865_37582c0880_b
Diablos
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 11:57 pm

Wow those are cool Chip! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character    Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Diabolos The Legend takes on another character
Page 1 of 1