ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!   BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 10:24 am

BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-1
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-2
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-3
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-4
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-5
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-6
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-7
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-8
BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! BAMComix-Presents-Tales-from-the-realm-The-hunt-9

FIELD STATION 42 likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!   BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Shocked Oh my gosh! The posing and photography are amazing!

I would not have known these were tiny 1/12 scale figures if I were not aware of your 1/12 collection. I did not realize they were so flexible or that they could attain and hold action positions like that!

The costumes and weapons are impressively detailed, which you have managed to capture in these photos. The focus is sharp throughout, with a workable depth of field to keep the entire scene in focus, which can be challenging to achieve when working in small scale.

This is great work, also featuring appropriately “fantasy epic” style narration.

I’m kind of overwhelmed. I didn’t realize the smaller figures would lend themselves so well to scenes and storytelling! Impressive work! Well done!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!   BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 1:36 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  Oh my gosh! The posing and photography are amazing!

I would not have known these were tiny 1/12 scale figures if I were not aware of your 1/12 collection. I did not realize they were so flexible or that they could attain and hold action positions like that!

The costumes and weapons are impressively detailed, which you have managed to capture in these photos. The focus is sharp throughout, with a workable depth of field to keep the entire scene in focus, which can be challenging to achieve when working in small scale.

This is great work, also featuring appropriately “fantasy epic” style narration.

I’m kind of overwhelmed. I didn’t realize the smaller figures would lend themselves so well to scenes and storytelling! Impressive work! Well done!

Many thanks Dave! I have to admit, it was a lot harder to do with the smaller figs than 1/6. You have to give Colin his credit, he really gets some great positioning too. They are very flexible, probably just as good as their larger counterparts, though, I still favour the 1/6 cheers .
Coming up with an idea was great fun to do, and I thought I'd just drop them into a fight from the off! Where I will take them after this I don't know? but I am sure I will think of something cheers . Really plesed you enjoyed it bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!   BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents Tales from the Realm - The Hunt!
Page 1 of 1