ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!

Go down 
+4
Chip
ZeroDelta
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 10:32 am

BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485621606_14e26ba12b_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334324_c42297250e_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485621566_6d89bb26c1_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334299_4b78e8a359_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485836853_fd962c5fa0_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485621516_e9dc4ba838_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542755_0911b7e285_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334229_7c16886f85_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485836778_90a7b4cfd8_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485836743_f3651f8b18_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542670_206fe9a025_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542660_054607ba19_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484834432_076444e643_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334119_005741a218_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485836643_342f20b1f9_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334089_6f335a278a_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334079_fec2246b00_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (17) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334069_f4d92d10e0_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (18) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542530_2c042c40a9_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (19) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542485_2af78c8a31_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (20) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486334019_c9e0d04e92_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (21) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542440_246de0d868_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (22) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484834177_301bb4c618_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (23) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542380_8b3754b397_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (24) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484834102_7ae28142de_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (25) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542330_6e58ab545d_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (26) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484834042_0522a92f20_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (27) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484834007_35227bc917_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (28) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486333814_843d71ea45_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (29) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486333784_a91e55f4be_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (30) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485621036_7ed49777ae_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (31) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542190_8bda854321_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (32) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51484833902_2fb8886c2e_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (33) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486333719_499d5e6fbe_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (34) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51485836158_8990f1a7d2_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (35) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! 51486542105_dc12b543ec_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! (36) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 10:54 am

Shocked  All manner of strangeness afoot at BAM-HQ!

What is Tibias up to? Just as significantly, what is Redbox’s game? Is he actually willing to help Jake “behind the scenes?” Especially now that he is being recruited back in to the active ranks of MI-6? Knowing what we do of Redbox, his priority is usually himself. Knowing that Jake is defying Tibias’ orders gives Redbox a LOT of leverage. Could Redbox use this info to have Jake removed from command? Could Redbox, in fact, be angling for Jake’s position as commander of BAM-HQ?

And Tibias is shrewd. He must suspect that Jake is not taking things at face value. Is Tibias intentionally laying a trap for Jake? Does Tibias have his own plans for the Genesis Project Enhanced Agents?

Far more questions than answers in this mysterious episode!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 10:59 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  All manner of strangeness afoot at BAM-HQ!

What is Tibias up to? Just as significantly, what is Redbox’s game? Is he actually willing to help Jake “behind the scenes?” Especially now that he is being recruited back in to the active ranks of MI-6? Knowing what we do of Redbox, his priority is usually himself. Knowing that Jake is defying Tibias’ orders gives Redbox a LOT of leverage. Could Redbox use this info to have Jake removed from command? Could Redbox, in fact, be angling for Jake’s position as commander of BAM-HQ?

And Tibias is shrewd. He must suspect that Jake is not taking things at face value. Is Tibias intentionally laying a trap for Jake? Does Tibias have his own plans for the Genesis Project Enhanced Agents?

Far more questions than answers in this mysterious episode!

There is certainly a feel of cloak and dagger inside BAM-HQ. Jake disappears for a few days, and all hell has broke loose! One thing Jake has always prided himself on is he knows his troops. What will Jake do next? What exactly is Tibias and Redbox up to?? One thing is for sure, everything is not as it seems Suspect Suspect Look out for the next episode!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Great installment Dal. Looks like I'd better send you those pics you asked for PDQ. Sir James is probably laughing out loud, knowing the Tibias leaves messes behind him also.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great installment Dal.  Looks like I'd better send you those pics you asked for PDQ.  Sir James is probably laughing out loud, knowing the Tibias leaves messes behind him also.  

Cheers Gary bounce , really pleased you enjoyed it! No rush on the pics just yet. I still have a few twist and turns to cover. lol! Yes, I bet Sir James is feeling feeling really happy right about now bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Another cool creative aspect of this installment is the quality of the photography. Each image is well-composed and visually detailed, and there is a genuine sense of movement among the characters within each panel and between panels. It all works to make this chapter visually engaging even though it is 36 pages, and over 80 panels, of characters doing little but standing around and talking. Accomplishing something like this takes genuine talent and skill!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Well, things are escalating quicker then I thought. There are too many questions, I wonder what the hell is going on and what Tibias end game here is.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 2:42 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Another cool creative aspect of this installment is the quality of the photography. Each image is well-composed and visually detailed, and there is a genuine sense of movement among the characters within each panel and between panels. It all works to make this chapter visually engaging even though it is 36 pages, and over 80 panels, of characters doing little but standing around and talking. Accomplishing something like this takes genuine talent and skill!

many thanks Dave Very Happy . Like you say, it was always going to be difficult with so much ground to cover. The varying angles certainly help to draw the eye, I am just so pleased you found it enjoyable bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:
Well, things are escalating quicker then I thought. There are too many questions, I wonder what the hell is going on and what Tibias end game here is.

I think Jake is wondering that too Laughing . More to come soon, zero cheers
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 3:05 pm

It`s cool to see Dimitris back , I wasn`t keen on him to start with , but he is growing on me .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Chip wrote:
It`s cool to see Dimitris back , I wasn`t keen on him to start with , but he is growing on me .

bounce bounce bounce He always comes back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 2:50 am

Chip wrote:

I agree, I'm starting to warm to Demitri too (though I will probably never forgive him for shooting Poppy), and I'm ready to throw Tubbius under the bus... Twisted Evil

lol!  lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 7:28 am

gibri wrote:
Chip wrote:

I agree, I'm starting to warm to Demitri too (though I will probably never forgive him for shooting Poppy), and I'm ready to throw Tubbius under the bus... Twisted Evil

lol!  lol!

lol! More to come soon Bri cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Just finished reading this chapter. Wow it was a really long chapter. Very detailed information within this chapter.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:02 pm

No Face Fan. wrote:
Just finished reading this chapter. Wow it was a really long chapter. Very detailed information within this chapter.

Yeah, quite a bit to get across in this one. Hope you enjoyed it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Must have missed this....
great stuff...no one puts a story together and photographs it as you do dal...

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!   BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Hidden In The Shadows - Chapter Thirty Eight - Secrets and Lies!
Page 1 of 1