ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.

Go down 
+11
TNshooter
FIELD STATION 42
Gunner Munro
Porky
Rogue-Trooper
Chip
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
Dreadnought
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
somekindajoe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
I thought that was a custom holster Dal. It's really high quality by the looks of it.

I'll have to save save my pennies though before You put me in contact - I have been a bad boy on the spending front of late !!! affraid affraid

I have a number of 21st century bits, they are really good quality. Might have to snag that Jumper !!!

He looks great, well done mate.

lol! lol! lol!  We've all done the splurging on ebay! Yeah, no worries on Murray, he is a great bloke. Yeah, them jumpers are fantastic Kev! some trousers with that one too!

Dreadnought likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 8:52 am

Been toying with the idea for a while to give each of my females their own distinctive look/skill. I have decided that Cali, a genesis soldier will excel at hand to hand combat, so she got a street fighter look. I am still awaiting her hands to arrive, so more pics soon! thoughts?

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52399002193_6c34febf41_cCali - Street fighter look (1). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52398507201_58375f77c2_cCali - Street fighter look (2). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52398507161_1f825c2d59_cCali - Street fighter look (3). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52398795114_bf2c6fa27a_cCali - Street fighter look (4). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 9:40 am

Dal what a wonderful idea give each of your females their own distinctive look/skill. Cali, a genesis soldier and now will excel at hand to hand combat. She’s definitely got that street fighter look for sure in my opinion. She looks like she’s ready to kick some bad guys ass. She looks like she could be one of the characters from a Street Fighting game.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 5:30 pm

You definitely captured the Street Fighter video game style! Good action pose in the kicking photo.

I like the heavy white belt with the blue skirt and the bunched-up sports socks; gives her a very "anime" or "video game" look.

I think it is a good idea to try to give each of the "Genesis Troopers" a distinctive look and skill set. They have been a bit "generic"... although that makes sense, seeing as how they are all clones. It fits the storyline that as specific skills or talents are identified in each of the Genesis Troopers, they are provided specific training to emphasize those skills. Perhaps there is even a psychologist working with the team to help them develop individual personality characteristics as well.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 7:06 am

The Robot King wrote:
Dal what a wonderful idea give each of your females their own distinctive look/skill. Cali, a genesis soldier and now will excel at hand to hand combat. She’s definitely got that street fighter look for sure in my opinion. She looks like she’s ready to kick some bad guys ass. She looks like she could be one of the characters from a Street Fighting game.

Thanks Alex! really pleased you enjoyed the pics. I'm sure she could kick some bad guys ass!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 7:08 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
You definitely captured the Street Fighter video game style! Good action pose in the kicking photo.

I like the heavy white belt with the blue skirt and the bunched-up sports socks; gives her a very "anime" or "video game" look.

I think it is a good idea to try to give each of the "Genesis Troopers" a distinctive look and skill set. They have been a bit "generic"... although that makes sense, seeing as how they are all clones. It fits the storyline that as specific skills or talents are identified in each of the Genesis Troopers, they are provided specific training to emphasize those skills. Perhaps there is even a psychologist working with the team to help them develop individual personality characteristics as well.

Cheers Dave! I was hoping to catch the anime spirit in Cali's look, and it appears I have succeeded bounce . Yeah, I have been thinking about the idea of skills for a while, then the 'look' idea came afterwards. I do like the idea of a psychologist, Maybe a job for Tiabias daughter, Rie?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 5:37 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
I do like the idea of a psychologist, Maybe a job for Tiabias daughter, Rie?

Yeah, that's a good idea. We know that Tibias' daughter is a medical professional of some type, but that's all we know. She has not really been fully introduced yet. Giving her a specific job might help in developing the character.

It would also be a potential source of narrative conflict. Tibias would be constantly prying, wanting to know the psychology of the various HQ members. Rie would resist breaching confidentiality. Tibias might pressure Rie to help "develop" the Agents in certain ways that are not always entirely ethical. Rie could find herself in a confusing situation, between her loyalty to her father, her medical professionalism, the needs of her patients, and the requirements of the HQ.

Then again... as of today... that Star Wars babe might move in and take over Rie's job! Razz

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 7:04 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
I do like the idea of a psychologist, Maybe a job for Tiabias daughter, Rie?

Yeah, that's a good idea. We know that Tibias' daughter is a medical professional of some type, but that's all we know. She has not really been fully introduced yet. Giving her a specific job might help in developing the character.

It would also be a potential source of narrative conflict. Tibias would be constantly prying, wanting to know the psychology of the various HQ members. Rie would resist breaching confidentiality. Tibias might pressure Rie to help "develop" the Agents in certain ways that are not always entirely ethical. Rie could find herself in a confusing situation, between her loyalty to her father, her medical professionalism, the needs of her patients, and the requirements of the HQ.

Then again... as of today... that Star Wars babe might move in and take over Rie's job!  Razz

Great ideas again Dave, and ones that need to be developed further! As for who will get the job? we will have to wait and see I guess?? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 9:55 am

New hands arrived! bounce bounce 

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414023577_8455c07698_cCali - new hands (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414984015_634ca4fae8_cCali - new hands (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414023447_dfdecaa019_cCali - new hands (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414983880_0902504f6e_cCali - new hands (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414535111_9a81d002c9_cCali - new hands (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Dreadnought and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 1:53 am

Those are great hands for Cali.

I especially like the first photo. lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 7:01 am

TNshooter wrote:
Those are great hands for Cali.

I especially like the first photo. lol!

Thanks Daryl! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:11 am

Nice posing pictures using her new black gloves. My favourite picture is the last one. She’s got that I look sweet and innocent pose.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Attitude shouts out from your photos , the hand poses have helped make her more lifelike .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 2:33 pm

The Robot King wrote:
She’s got that I look sweet and innocent pose.

and then she kicks the crap outta ya! lol! lol! lol!  Pleased you enjoyed the pics Alex cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Chip wrote:
Attitude shouts out from your photos , the hand poses have helped make her more lifelike .

Cheers Chip! not an easy thing to do! More pics will appear soon!
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 2:50 pm

[quote="Blondeactionman"]New hands arrived! bounce bounce 

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414023577_8455c07698_cCali - new hands (1)

Oooh... We've all gotten that a few times off the ladies!!! clown Very Happy

Great figure Dal !!

Kev.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 8:52 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
New hands arrived! bounce bounce 

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52414023577_8455c07698_cCali - new hands (1)

Oooh... We've all gotten that a few times off the ladies!!! clown Very Happy

Great figure Dal !!

lol! lol! lol!  Indeed! Cheers Kev!

Okay, so on to the second of my upgrading figures, Harley Quinn. I had to wait ages for Harley's gear to turn up, but it finally arrived, Hope you like her Very Happy .

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52436925168_d4008b898a_cHarley revisits an an bandonded wing of Arkham Asylum  (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52436859310_d140450aed_cHarley revisits an an bandonded wing of Arkham Asylum  (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 52436925098_69e4d051b0_cHarley revisits an an bandonded wing of Arkham Asylum  (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 10:06 am

Harley looks great! bounce bounce bounce

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 11:08 am

Harley Quinn looks alwhite in her new white outfit Dal Wink. The two silver handguns really look perfect on her. All very well photographed too my friend.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 11:09 am

Harley looks amazing cheers

I love the outfit...the poses...everything cheers

Just don't let Alex see these pics lol!

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Nice posing, a believable stance, good sense of balance and agility.

Love that background. The floor is really well done, with the loose and broken tiles! Looks long-abandoned.

But if the place is long abandoned... what is she doing there, and why is she on high alert?

Or is this where she goes to practice with her pistols?

Those are great hands! They work perfectly with the new uniform!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Did you post or show me Harley earlier ? Anyway she looks great , I think one of your best looking figures since the female dyed phicen Jedi you created .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:48 am

TNshooter wrote:
Harley looks great! bounce bounce bounce

Cheers Daryl! means a lot cheers .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:48 am

The Robot King wrote:
Harley Quinn looks alwhite in her new white outfit Dal Wink. The two silver handguns really look perfect on her. All very well photographed too my friend.

Very Happy  Cheers Alex!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:49 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Harley looks amazing cheers

I love the outfit...the poses...everything cheers

Just don't let Alex see these pics lol!

You are extremely kind Chris! I'm sure we will see more of Harley soon bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next