ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three different versions of a mam sniper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Three different versions of a mam sniper Empty
PostSubject: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 8:05 am

Operation TARGET.
Three different versions of a mam sniper 9-DA624-D5-1-C2-C-4-BDD-92-A0-5-D169-AA57-DDE

Carded Set Sniper Patrol.
Three different versions of a mam sniper IMG-4627
I've giving him black boots instead off the black boots in the carded set,  I'm also not using his handgun and holster because i'v dded a green equipment belt that has one handgun, one knife, one water bottle and two missile holders instead.

Three different versions of a mam sniper IMG-5844
From carded set Combat 20+
Three different versions of a mam sniper IMG-5792

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Nice sets Alex , the rifle looks impressive .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Chip wrote:
Nice sets Alex , the rifle looks impressive .

Thanks Chip.

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 7:28 pm

I am really enjoying seeing all your original sets Alex. 
I wasn't lucky enough to find or buy those complete sets, but have accumulated a lot of loose bits and pieces over time from various sources. 
It's very interesting to see which release they actually came from.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 7:44 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I am really enjoying seeing all your original sets Alex. 
I wasn't lucky enough to find or buy those complete sets, but have accumulated a lot of loose bits and pieces over time from various sources. 
It's very interesting to see which release they actually came from.

None of the mam sets you see LeStryge are original in the slightest. The sets have been bought from EBay.

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 8:08 pm

No Face Fan. wrote:

None of the mam sets you see LeStryge are original in the slightest. The sets have been bought from EBay.
Yes Alex, you may have bought them more recently but they appear to be sealed (unopened) sets and therefore show what pieces came in each one. 
I have some of those bits loose and now I know what they belong to.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 8:39 pm

LeStryge wrote:
No Face Fan. wrote:

Yes Alex, you may have bought them more recently but they appear to be sealed (unopened) sets and therefore show what pieces came in each one. 
I have some of those bits loose and now I know what they belong to.

Oh I know understand what you meant by original sets ie being in there original sealed sets. Sorry LeStryge I read it wrongly first time. I’m very pleased to see typed that you have some of these bits loose and now you know what they belong too.

PostSubject: Re: Three different versions of a mam sniper   Three different versions of a mam sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three different versions of a mam sniper
Page 1 of 1