ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Count Dooku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Count Dooku  Empty
PostSubject: Count Dooku    Count Dooku  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 10:53 pm

Hope you all had a good Christmas .

I got a boxed sealed Hasbro Count Dooku , I bid and won him for a very good price . He is an excellent figure straight from the box , the head sculpt alone is one of Hasbro`s best . And his outfit and accessories are all good ....Anyway I couldn`t leave it there , as the hands are well ... They are old school Joe hands with the articulated fingers . My original plan was to just transfer the head over to a DiD body or similar , but I was not prepared to risk that lovely sculpt , and so I put the nude figure back in the box , and ordered this head sculpt which is also superb , and planted it on a DiD body as originally planned . I used some hands from a multi hand set , they are very good , the wrist joint slides right inside making them barley visible . Anyway enough waffle , what do you think ?

Count Dooku  1-P1140516

Count Dooku  2-P1140517

Count Dooku  3-P1140556

Count Dooku  4-P1140548

Count Dooku  5-P1140518

Count Dooku  6-P1140529

Count Dooku  7-P1140524

Count Dooku  8-P1140513

Count Dooku  9-P1140539

Count Dooku  10-P1140532

Count Dooku  11-P1140564

Count Dooku  12-P1140571

Count Dooku  13-P1140596

Count Dooku  14-P1140575

Count Dooku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count Dooku    Count Dooku  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 11:03 pm

Ah yes, the brilliant Christopher Lee, who worked on great projects right up until his demise. It is a brilliant likeness and you have certainly managed to do the headsculpt justice in creating such an impressive figure.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Count Dooku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count Dooku    Count Dooku  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 11:46 pm

Very nice figure, Chip! And versatile - you could use this for many non-Star Wars purposes! Even... as Dracula!

Great "documentary type" photos, too, clearly illustrating the figure and the details of the costume and head sculpt.

Nice pics, nice fig, nice find! Congrats on th pick-up!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Count Dooku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count Dooku    Count Dooku  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 2:19 pm

I agree with Barry. That is a great likeness of Christopher Lee. He was a master at playing villains.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Count Dooku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count Dooku    Count Dooku  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count Dooku
Page 1 of 1