ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female Journalist

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 9:06 pm

Hello All , been a while since I posted a figure . I found time to put Miss Romanoff into action . I take no responsibility for Miss Romanoff`s bouffant as it was a gift from Dal . ( Blondeactionman ) . Mr Banner is currently looking for the guy who cut her hair . Very Happy  
   Anyway , I planted the head onto a sideshow female body , G.I Joe NAM Nurse "T" shirt and boots . Scratch made note pad . G.I Joe Helmet and Flak jacket . 21st Century toys fatigues . I scratch made a Microphone . What do you think ? It will work o.k if you squint or I don`t zoom in to close with the camera I think .
    Surprisingly I found a few female journalists that were reporting in the Vietnam war . I think I might add a few more bits when she has been in country a bit longer . Hope you like her anyways .

Female Journalist  P1140601

Female Journalist  P1140605

Female Journalist  P1140606

Female Journalist  P1140609

Female Journalist  P1140610

Female Journalist  P1140612

Female Journalist  P1140617

Female Journalist  P1140622

Female Journalist  P1140633

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 10:16 pm

Impressive work once again, Chip! Especially in the small details!
You made a microphone! Wow! That's cool!
Good posing and nice lighting in the pics that allows us to see every detail clearly.

Professor Gangrene Fan

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 11:17 pm

Chip I’m really liking your female Vietnam war journalist. I’m liking how plane and simple her outfit is. Brilliantly photographed Chip.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 11:41 pm

Great figure Chip. I'd love to get my hands on a 1/6th camera like that one!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 12:28 am

Great looking journalist! I really like the tiny details.

I'm curious, where did you find the camera and stap? That is superb detail for a tiny item.
Back to top Go down

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 2:01 am

She looks fine. I specially like the way she seems to have picked up items that were available and made her outfit from such.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 8:33 am

Great work Chip! I knew sending her to you was the right move! I'm sure she'll uncover a story in any situation. Meanwhile, I shall keep an eye open for a very angry Mr. banner! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 11:14 pm

Thanks all , the cameras to look for can be ones from DiD , just type in 1/6 scale cameras on eScam . Sindy / Barbie do some too , which is what this one is . I can not remember which . The Strap was custom made . Glad you liked her .

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 1:23 am

Don't worry about her hair!
I'm pretty sure there were no high-end ladies hair salons around where (and when) she was reporting.
It kind of looks more authentic unkempt as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Journalist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Journalist    Female Journalist  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Journalist
Page 1 of 1