ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 10:37 am

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  4-AC6-E46-E-989-A-418-A-85-A2-B0-B7-D90-A4949
Gangrene is alone in the place they are hiding in. Their refuge is abandoned. He told his son, Samuel, that he can fend for himself and would make his own way back into a life of crime.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  72-B1-A805-0-BD4-4541-8-AD5-D19-D9857-FCED
Gangrene starts to plan out aloud. How can he get his  revenge on Action Man for destroying his Council of Gangrene!   Not only did Action Man destroy his Council, he also took out all his henchmen. That was mega unforgivable. “Before I start planning Action Man’s destruction,  I need to get some new henchmen or, even better, henchmen that don’t need feeding or paying.   Gangrene laughs out loud. I think I’ll rebuild a little squad of Toxic Robots and Green Robots. The thought of this makes Gangrene smile evilly to himself.   Firstly though, I need lots of money to build my Robots. I think I’ll start by robbing rich folk.”

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  F86-A6-E50-47-D4-466-D-9-E8-F-3571730-B31-E4
He runs a search for rich people  in his vicinity on his laptop.

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  61208440-6183-495-F-B00-A-919-EECFC1581
A couple of weeks have passed since he made his decision to rebuild his Robots. Gangrene is standing looking at his black outfit that he has acquired so that he will be less visible when he breaks into homes.

Gangrene points  his toxic formula blaster at a rich man as he is filling up a suitcase full of gold bars.
Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  274-E453-C-4-B8-F-4-E35-B3-CE-A9225-C8-B674-E

To be continued.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 10:53 am

Ah yes, I remember those days of loading up suitcases full of gold bars, back when I was wealthy.

Then one day, I was feeling a bit tired after lugging around a backpack containing most of my gold bars, so I set it down under chair at a cafe. After a few too many glasses of wine, however, I walked out and forgot my backpack filled with gold bars. By the time I remembered, of course that backpack was long gone.

I never recovered my fortune.

But yes, I can attest to the realism here of filling up a suitcase or bag with gold bars. All the rich guys do it.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 5:42 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
But yes, I can attest to the realism here of filling up a suitcase or bag with gold bars. 
Weight of ONE standard gold bar: approximately 400 ounces or 27.5 pounds, approx 12.5 kilos.
AHHHH, that's one of those little things in movies that always annoys me.
Gold bars are incredible heavy, yet you see actors carrying armfuls of them around as if they are balsa wood or some such.
A suitcase would not stand up to being lifted if it was full of gold bars, that's if anyone could even lift it.

That being said, I am enjoying your story Alex, ......I'm sure it will show just how dastardly a plan Prof. Gangrene can hatch!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Cool opening to the new story Alex, looking forward to reading more cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 7:02 pm

Thanks guys for your comments guys and LeStryge thanks for your deep thoughts on the gold bars.

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 1:21 am

Needless to say, I was quite "buff" in my wealthy days. Losing those gold bars was the beginning of the end for my physical fitness, too. Sad

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 5:21 pm

Great story Alexander, looking forward to the next chapter.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 7:27 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Great story Alexander, looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you very much for the comment Daryl.

Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 10:48 pm

I want to know how Gangrene got that Balaclava on . Very Happy This a great build up for future chapters , it`s imaginative how you planned the story , with Gangrene recruiting a team of robots by stealing funds . Looking forward to more of your story .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 11:40 pm

Chip wrote:
I want to know how Gangrene got that Balaclava on . Very Happy  This a great build up for future chapters , it`s imaginative how you planned the story , with Gangrene recruiting a team of robots by stealing funds . Looking forward to more of your story .

Aw thank you very much for the high praise comments Chip.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.    Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s Return. Chapter one: Gangrene putting a plan together.
Page 1 of 1