ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.

Go down 
+2
Chip
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Empty
PostSubject: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 8:30 am

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 922-DBECB-DCB1-4851-AF51-20-B239-E9-EC5-F

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 110-DA095-9-BF3-4-B99-BA67-950-E280-B6-B88

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. F7157-FA9-5216-4461-87-A8-7-DA604671-B7-A

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 7-BEFC2-E0-B058-4-CE4-9845-1830-C35-D8-FF8

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 2048-FB7-B-622-E-415-F-9498-4-B86-E81-D4387

Behind the scene picture.
Dad setting up Action Man.
Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 00320035-D5-F5-40-B1-B392-D85-F1-D1-C8-A88

Pictures where taken by Ivan and set ups was done by dad.

Last edited by Prof. Gangrene Fan on Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:18 am

Great scenery as always , you can see your Dad and his mate have fun setting them up which is also great .

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:57 am

Chip wrote:
Great scenery as always , you can see your Dad and his mate have fun setting them up which is also great .

fantastic.. he is a proper Scottish MAM .. shorts in March on a mountain Shocked Shocked ... HARD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 11:18 am

Chip wrote:

I very much agree with you Chip on the scenery is great. My dad and Ivan do have lots of fun working out the best shot and setting them up.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 11:21 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
fantastic.. he is a proper Scottish MAM .. shorts in March on a mountain Shocked Shocked ... HARD lol! lol!

Thanks Gunner. Oh aye my mam SURE is a proper Scottish MAM with wearing shorts in March on a mountain Wink.

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 6:40 am

I really can't tell who is having the most fun with AM....! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:22 am

More great outdoor pics!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:32 am

LeStryge wrote:
I really can't tell who is having the most fun with AM....! lol!

lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:33 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
More great outdoor pics!

I agree with you Dal.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 11:18 am

Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:

Behind the scene picture.
Dad setting up Action Man.
Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. 00320035-D5-F5-40-B1-B392-D85-F1-D1-C8-A88

Pictures where taken by Ivan and set ups was done by dad.

What a heartwarming picture to see. Very Happy  Great to see some family involvement in member's collections. cheers

Like Barry said, hard to tell just who's having the most fun !! Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 12:16 am

Gotta be difficult keeping AM standing up in that brisk Scottish weather....  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 12:18 am

Barely above the tops of those wind turbines! Those things must be enormous!

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 12:24 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
But they don't seem to be working all that well.
The UK is currently having to buy energy from.......VLADIMIR!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 1:09 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
But they don't seem to be working all that well.
The UK is currently having to buy energy from.......VLADIMIR!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And our fuel bills have doubled and going up again soon .....

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 2:00 am

Chip wrote:
And our fuel bills have doubled and going up again soon .....
Great idea "going for net zero" Boris!
It's now making Russia rich in time of war!
This is what comes from listening to the likes of that snarling little Thunberg imbecile, .....and Princess Nut-nut!

And all in pursuit of an impossibility!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 am

What ever happened to North Sea Brent Crude? Wasn't UK oil one of the cornerstones of the world energy market?

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 6:51 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
What ever happened to North Sea Brent Crude? Wasn't UK oil one of the cornerstones of the world energy market?
"Oil" is now a dirty word.....
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
"Oil" is now a dirty word.....

Which is ironic. Brent "sweet" crude is one of the lowest sulphur content oils on the planet (only West Texas oil is "cleaner"). Much like in the States, the UK is reducing production of easily refined, relatively less polluting fuels while importing "dirtier," more costly to refine, higher polluting fuels from Asia and the Middle East, adding transportation costs on top of production costs. None of the "green" policies make sense after even a cursory look at "the numbers."

I'm not opposed to a transition to multiple forms of energy production. But it should be a natural evolution as technologies improve, not forced by a handful of entitled zealots at the expense of the working class.

Human population growth and natural habitat degradation is a far greater threat to the livability of the Earth than hydrocarbon based energy production.

But that's enough hijacking of this topic; although it isn't a complete hijacking, as the discussion was inspired by the view from the top of the hill. I wonder what long-time hillwalkers think about once broad vistas becoming wind farms, and urban development creeping up the sides of the once-pristine hills?

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 2:25 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

I wonder what long-time hillwalkers think about once broad vistas becoming wind farms, and urban development creeping up the sides of the once-pristine hills?
Don't know about those hill-climbers, but the millennials would be FAR more worried about being unable to charge up their devices than any degradation of the scenery.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 4:16 am

LeStryge wrote:

Don't know about those hill-climbers, but the millennials would be FAR more worried about being unable to charge up their devices than any degradation of the scenery....

This is true. I mentioned what to me looks like an unsightly expanse of wind turbines expanding across a scenic valley in southern Nevada to a younger acquaintance a while back, and he replied, "that's the look of progress."

It's the same short-sighted ignoramuses who clamor about climate change and endangered species, but they don't care a whit about everyplace being paved over and built on. Where are those "species" they're so concerned about supposed to live?

I'm glad I saw what was left of the world when I did. I honestly do not think I will feel much regret when I am called away.

Sorry, Alex, about taking the conversation on your post in such a dismal direction.

The climbing shots on the stones with the lichen are nicely posed. The lichen are a good sign, too. What I have read suggests that lichen can only thrive where the air is particularly clean. Perhaps those turbines are doing some good after all.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Thanks Dave and Barry for hijacking this thread lol! lol!.

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 10:41 pm

Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:
Thanks Dave and Barry for hijacking this thread lol! lol!.
You're most welcome Alex! Dave an I are always glad to be of service. 
Hijacking is our speciality!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.   Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man on Ben Cleuch 721m.
Page 1 of 1