ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man is Here! 45

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Action Man is Here! 45 Empty
PostSubject: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Side 1 - "The Official Action Man March based on the television theme music for Action Man"

Side 2 - "Authentic Battle Sounds 45rpm"

My examples all have a small hole punched in the top right corner. No dates anywhere on it but art work suggests its early - if so then what TV theme music does it relate to?

Front.......

Action Man is Here! 45 SAM_0842_zpsc368e176

Back......

Action Man is Here! 45 SAM_0841_zpsa0b6ea14
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Top upload mate, that artwork is fantastic cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Excellent cheers The only TV theme music that I can remember, and associtate this music with is the various AMan TV adverts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm the same but didnt think the TV adverts where that early? Maybe mid 70's onwards perhaps and the record cover looks a bit earlier to me?
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Intriguing! I'm a sixties child, and I'm sure that's when I would have heard it first + as you say the cover looks earlier. I had a Batman LP and it was very similiar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The emphasis is definitely on war what with the marching band sound etc and this was on the way out advertising -wise by the start of the seventies and the intro of the Adventure sets.

Is there must be a date on the actual record?

Here's a link to hear it from a very famous site! cheers

http://www.actionmanhq.co.uk/frameset/frameset.html
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Just had another look and I still cant see any date on either the record or the sleeve? Would be interested to know the year, let the hunt begin.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I love that kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 am

How cool is that the toys and Action Figures we played with as kids... are still a piece of us....

Its so awesome to see these pieces....

Great work.... Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man is Here! 45   Action Man is Here! 45 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man is Here! 45
Page 1 of 1