ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever Adventuring!

Go down 
+3
Gunner Munro
Dreadnought
BAMComix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Epic stuff there Dal and Dave !!! cheers Very Happy

To keep the thread moving, here's Spud in Adventurer mode with a pal from a few years back.

The hooded beardy is an Aussie called Rodger. You'll remember his owner, Blues and Royals (James) Dal.

Terrible shame he never joined this Forum.

He sent this chappie on a world tour a few years back. Dreadnought HQ was first stop.

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180114-145830

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113435

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113509

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113501

I'll post a few more golden oldies in the next couple of days and get some new material for this thread as soon as my poor old bod gets back to any sort of normal. Very Happy Very Happy

Kev.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 10:31 pm

This IS turning out to be an excellent thread with great entries!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 8:39 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Great lighting and colors in these pics! I love the way the intensely colored foliage in the foreground gradually drops away in to shadow in the background. The rocks are fantastic — mostly realistic, yet with just a hint of fantasy styling that further enhances the mysterious and unknown aura of these scenes.

The costuming for this character is really coming together in a believable way, and as always the high intensity posing is on point!

Cheers Dave! I'm hoping to get some more shots done over the coming days bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 8:41 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Epic stuff there Dal and Dave !!! cheers  Very Happy

To keep the thread moving, here's Spud in Adventurer mode with a pal from a few years back.

The hooded beardy is an Aussie called Rodger. You'll remember his owner, Blues and Royals (James) Dal.

Terrible shame he never joined this Forum.

He sent this chappie on a world tour a few years back. Dreadnought HQ was first stop.

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180114-145830

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113435

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113509

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 20180116_113501

I'll post a few more golden oldies in the next couple of days and get some new material for this thread as soon as my poor old bod gets back to any sort of normal.  Very Happy  Very Happy

Terrific shots Kev! Yeah, I remember both Roger and James, haven't heard from hm in a long time. I did ask him to join ammo a few times, but I always got the run around? I hope he is doing okay.
Looks like Spud i showing Roger some amazing sights while he stayed with you!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 8:42 am

LeStryge wrote:
This IS turning out to be an excellent thread with great entries!

I agree Barry! let's hope the pics continue to be posted! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 12:02 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
[
Terrific shots Kev! Yeah, I remember both Roger and James, haven't heard from hm in a long time. I did ask him to join ammo a few times, but I always got the run around? I hope he is doing okay.

Yes Dal. He went offline from AMHQ in 2020 as I think he was undertaking his doctorate.
He is a lecturer somewhere in New South Wales, so he got pretty busy with all that on board. That may have been a factor.

He did log in briefly on AMHQ in last month, I pm'd him when I saw that.
He'll answer when he sees it I hope. I'll urge him to come in here with us if I can at all.
It'd be great to have him, as he was a prolific poster with a great collection.

We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 2:50 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
[

Yes Dal. He went offline from AMHQ in 2020 as I think he was undertaking his doctorate.
He is a lecturer somewhere in New South Wales, so he got pretty busy with all that on board. That may have been a factor.

He did log in briefly on AMHQ in last month, I pm'd him when I saw that.
He'll answer when he sees it I hope. I'll urge him  to come in here with us if I can at all.
It'd be great to have him, as he was a prolific poster with a great collection.

We'll see what happens.

I agree Kev! James is a great asset to any forum bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 5:22 pm

Ooooohhhhh!!! cheers Fantastic outfit on Louis Marques! I think you're finding, and refining, his look!
Victor Champion is looking rugged! Love the 90˚ angle flash lamp (torch) and the wrist bands!

These pics are making me feel the excitement of being a kid again, like I'm watching a really great adventure movie with stop-motion dinosaurs and volcanoes and stuff!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 6:01 pm

More good pics telling a story all their own . I thought Dal had nicked your figures for a minute there Dave . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 10:55 pm

Chip wrote:
I thought Dal had nicked your figures for a minute there Dave .

We both "nicked" the characters from MiskatonicNick! Razz Dal's versions have better detailing, so I'll have some idea-stealing ahead of me! Wink

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 8:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Chip wrote:
I thought Dal had nicked your figures for a minute there Dave .

We both "nicked" the characters from MiskatonicNick! Razz  Dal's versions have better detailing, so I'll have some idea-stealing ahead of me! Wink

Many thanks Dave & Chip! I did have  lot of fun doing them. Dave is indeed correct, the characters of Victor and Louis are MiskatonicNick's, we are just extending their legacy bounce bounce .
As for stealing ideas, steal away Dave! and have fu doing it lol! lol! lol! .

Really pleased you enjoyed the pics and the comment about the stop motion adventure movie was really kind and a wonderful comment!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:41 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
... and have fu ....

Shocked
Razz

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 7:21 am

Bouncing this thread in the hopes it will keep going...

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 RnglIt

SALT IN THE AIR..... WIND IN MY HAIR.....

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 6GNTZe
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 7:53 am

Great shots Barry! Hopefully I will get a chance this weekend to break out the camera bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 8:34 pm

Great shots Barry Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:40 am

Let's see if we can kick start this thread again, we need to see your adventurers!

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 52445290114_429012a402_cAre we lost Professor? by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 52410500624_fd6050964a_cRomance in the Jungle.., by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 52347129878_0f571d0ba2_cWildlife-Dinosaur (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 4:06 pm

Looks like Mr. Marques is combining multiple adventures in one!

Nice Jeep scene, with the photographer and the giant eggs. Easter will be here soon! Razz

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 5:25 pm

Dave what ever do you mean by typing Looks like Mr. Marques is combining multiple adventures in one mmmmmm lol! . Really really enjoyed looking through these pictures Dal.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 3:38 am

3 excellent shots Dal.
My favourite being the third shot because of the nice looking Jeep that caught my eye with a Waaaaaaw  cheers Very Happy cheers
And the weetinysorus next to the eggs made me laugh  lol! lol! a lot .
 Excellent stuff Dal  cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Adventuring!   Forever Adventuring! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Adventuring!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2