ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Empty
PostSubject: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 am

Unfortunately we can not show the actual battle for security reasons.
A Clean-up squad has been sent out to the Dundreich hill to clean up all the robots that where destroyed in a special military operation. The two men are making their way towards the site. A noisy hill walker is watching on with interest.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” 3-B30-B6-F8-0-ECC-4-C08-8-CC5-9-B094371-C6-E4

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” BA576-B88-1580-495-E-8-D84-F2-C994-AD59-D3

They load the robot debris into a cargo net.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” B1-C27702-06-A1-4-E71-9-AD9-042221-C51670

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” A91-FD306-D644-4696-875-D-157-C944-A7-CCF

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” A6-CB9165-F541-4797-ABAE-C21956575-C88

The noisy hill walker moves closer.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” B0-F3-D547-C33-D-403-A-9-ADA-5673-CE15472-B

A removal helicopter is circling around looking for a landing spot.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” 4-B80-F3-CE-422-D-49-A7-A22-D-68-FAAA543661

As the removal helicopter is still circling around looking for a landing spot the two men are still loading the robot debris into a cargo net.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” CFB2-CD75-CE13-4-B6-B-A953-2-D04-FCF11690

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” 3-BCC70-DD-3818-428-F-96-E3-007-D28-B46-C45

There is no place to land on the hillside so a rope is lowered and gets tired to the cargo net. The helicopter is then directed to haul away the cargo net with the robot debris.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” 8-FC485-B5-875-C-44-A2-B013-C0-BC6849-C1-AE

The cargo net is hoisted into the air.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” C371743-C-C2-F8-4-FCF-840-B-D44669231-A24

As the removal helicopter flys away with the robot debris some curious sheep are watching.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” 1-CD82-A4-E-DE74-4056-89-A8-C27-B49-F50-F29

Pictures where taken by Ivan the set ups where both done by Ivan and dad.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 12:23 pm

A very interesting concept! I wonder who the hill walker was, a spy for Gangrene perhaps, a stealthy reporter looking for his next big scoop! or maybe just a chap who got lost Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Well, this was a curious tale - and extremely well photographed!

I don't know how you created some of these shots, particularly the helicopter shot at the end. There's also an interesting one with the helicopter in the distance.

The activity reminds me of the intensive clean-up operation following the 1947 unidentified aircraft crash at Roswell, New Mexico.

I'm sure, with a random hill-walker seeing what he saw, and re-telling and embellishing the story over time, that in years to come this isolated event will take on near-mythic proportions in conspiracy theory lore.

---

Okay, first you featured photos of extremely curious long-haired cattle, which I learned are called Highland Cattle and are a somewhat rare breed.

Now you offer unusual brown sheep with white faces, like nothing I have ever seen! Scotland is certainly filled with curious creatures!

If the information I have found is accurate, those would be Herdwick Sheep. They are native to the Lake District. Children's author Beatrix Potter (who wrote "The Tale of Peter Rabbit") was a noted fancier of Herdwick Sheep, and when she passed away in the 1940s she bequeathed her several farms to the National Trust, and Herdwick sheep continue to graze there.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 2:59 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Well, this was a curious tale - and extremely well photographed!

I don't know how you created some of these shots, particularly the helicopter shot at the end. There's also an interesting one with the helicopter in the distance.

The activity reminds me of the intensive clean-up operation following the 1947 unidentified aircraft crash at Roswell, New Mexico.

I'm sure, with a random hill-walker seeing what he saw, and re-telling and embellishing the story over time, that in years to come this isolated event will take on near-mythic proportions in conspiracy theory lore.

---

Okay, first you featured photos of extremely curious long-haired cattle, which I learned are called Highland Cattle and are a somewhat rare breed.

Now you offer unusual brown sheep with white faces, like nothing I have ever seen! Scotland is certainly filled with curious creatures!

If the information I have found is accurate, those would be Herdwick Sheep. They are native to the Lake District. Children's author Beatrix Potter (who wrote "The Tale of Peter Rabbit") was a noted fancier of Herdwick Sheep, and when she passed away in the 1940s she bequeathed her several farms to the National Trust, and Herdwick sheep continue to graze there.

The other Dave here: Well spotted with the herdwick sheep Dave. The areas we walk is in the Pentland Regional park, so the farmers there tend to have rare breeds which are often more tolerant of the adverse conditions. We walked past those on the way up the hill and somehow Ivan magicked them into the shot! Similarly the last time I saw that helicopter was on the ceiling of the robot kings AM room. By the way it looks sunny, but at the top of the hill was a freezing howling gail. Ivan spotted that small depression on the way down.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 3:01 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
A very interesting concept! I wonder who the hill walker was, a spy for Gangrene perhaps, a stealthy reporter looking for his next big scoop! or maybe just a chap who got lost Very Happy .

Reading I wonder who the hill walker was, a spy for Gangrene perhaps, a stealthy reporter looking for his next big scoop! or maybe just a chap who got lost, that made me laugh lots. Thanks for your comments mate

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 pm

Great photos and story. bounce bounce bounce

I too, am curious who is skulking around watching the activity.

May I ask which figure has the grey temples? I haven's seen that one before.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:27 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Great photos and story. bounce bounce bounce

I too, am curious who is skulking around watching the activity.

May I ask which figure has the grey temples? I haven's seen that one before.

Thanks Daryl. He’s just a normal hill walker who’s being nosy.

The figure with the grey temples is a modern Joe.
Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” IMG-4581

PostSubject: Re: Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”   Clean up Squad, after “special military operation” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean up Squad, after “special military operation”
Page 1 of 1