ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes

Go down 
+9
REDDOG1
clivvers
inntruderr61
No Face Fan.
barney_leadhead
Danthecoat
Wolf_Soldier64
Blondeactionman
Rossini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 am

Im really likimg your Futuristic military police there rossini Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

rossini wrote:
Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Photo-100
hope you like it

Nice customs Ross, the one above looks like Kurt cobain (MAM cobain) from Nirvana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
REDDOG1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
REDDOG1

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 pm

liking the barbie scalp idea ,,could through up something intresting ,,,now where did my sister put her dolls..........hhmmm
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Cheers guys. Clive I did ponder whether on not to do a Cobain custom as he my idol but it would've meant using Vam and not mam and I didn't want to carve up one of the few that I have, mam looks a bit too hard so I went with Ronnie instead.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 pm

rossini wrote:
A few months ago I customised a MAM Head and gave it a beard and carved it up and added a barbie scalp and didn't really know what to do with it!! Here is what I ended up doing.... MAM Ronnie Van Zandt from LYNYRD SKYNYRD one of my favourite bands. (previously posted on OSAM so some will have seen it)

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Photo-100
hope you like it

cheers cheers cheers Cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am

ALL VERY NICE WORK!

Rick

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Ross,

Nirvana gets played a lot this end regularly along with The Ramones Very Happy , i bought a couple of Nirvana CD's years ago : NIRVANA FROM THE MUDDY BANKS OF THE WISHKAH (live) & NIRVANA IN UTERO :

My Nirvana fave is 'Come as you are'.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Soldier
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Love the work..... Very Nice

The MAM is pretty cool to see, looks like his build is BOMB PROOF!!!

Bond
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:41 am

Yeah Len they are pretty tough dudes! BUT they are not too good with fire and microwaves! Lol just ask 'brownboots'...
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 am

I've just come back to have another look at your 'One MAM and his dog' kitmix ..it's great!!! , I'm into beards and adventuring at the moment Smile I'm surprised at how good beards look on MAM's, Grrrrr! It's a man's world and always will be Wink 

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 51_png10Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 153_pn10 Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 115_pn10
Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 131b_p10Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 138_pn10Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 014_pn10

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 am

Thanks Clive, I kinda liked that one myself! There's another pic with the dog in my 40th thread, no beard though! Lol
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:11 pm

HI ross your rick grimes is excellent ,what's your guitarist's name , Yngwie Mamsteen ? Laughing 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenRossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Nice bash the camo outifit and armour go well together and the camo face paint on that figure makes him a really good choice for that outfit Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Stonewall
Mine Detection
Stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Awesome customs mate.

The BBQ custom, what is the headwear as I Like that and automatically had an idea for a custom LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 9:15 pm

love that Ross Shocked cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes   Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rossini's MAM customs and kitbashes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: