ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Empty
PostSubject: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:29 pm

As you know I also have film and TV props. One franchise I am a big fan of is the alas cut short series "SPACE: ABOVE AND BEYOND". Was a bad call that FOX cut this, though alas FOX seem to make a habit of making that bad call (ALMOST HUMAN for instance).

Anyway I wanted to make a couple of the USMC 58th WILDCARD members. Moreso to stand and display with my Replica Flight helmet I have on display LOL

Simple custom in some ways as it's flight suit and patches for a bare bones custom. All patches are printed by me onto cloth.

So I present Lt Col T. C. McQueen (Former 127th "ANGRY ANGELS" C.O.) C.O. of the 58th "WILDCARDS" & Lt P. WANG

Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z-1_zps6d22fjaf
Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z1_zpsejijjvue

So I figured well if you have the figures, what about their kit and weapons. So Slowly started on that path though alas a LOT of scratch building is required.

So first off their M570 Rifle. These are made from Balsa, some other pieces.

Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z5_zpslap0loqa
Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z3_zpsyvus1miu
Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z2_zps0k7x8jiy
Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z4_zpsjiw2dy4p

Also their Field Armour. This was made from 2x TUS SWAT Vests
Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Z8_zpsuw657ncd

Anyway that is where I am at present.

On FB I have several of the cast as friends & a couple of SAAB Fan pages i have shared these images. Having the actors pass Great comments to me is AWESOME
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Fantastic work Jace!, those weapons look fab! Looking forward to seeing more cheers
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks Dal.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:49 pm

I remember that programme, vaguely ! well it was the late 90's
great work on the bashes !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenSpace: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 1:17 pm

sugar dirt , stonewall

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks Guys Very Happy

blueboxier, Awesome though "Pancakes" Wink
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Super customs, Jason!

The patches look brilliant! Also you've done a good job on that scratch built weapon, the detail is good!. You are certainly busy in the customizing department cheers

I've been left behind in the mud when it comes to customs an kitbashes, i really need to get working on kitmixes again Embarassed

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:22 am

Thanks Clive. Just love to do those bits no one else has done. May try my hand at casting the rifle when I get some new silicone lol

Currently working on the flight helmets they wore in the show.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:47 am

Stonewall wrote:
Thanks Clive.  Just love to do those bits no one else has done. May try my hand at casting the rifle when I get some new silicone lol

Currently working on the flight helmets they wore in the show.
Sounds great! bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.   Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space: ABOVE & BEYOND customs.
Page 1 of 1