ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 8:45 pm

Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Img_2775
Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Img_2774
Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Img_2773
The figure arrived undressed and it gave me a perfect opportunity to try out a reproduction Action Team reproduction part outfit. With vintage palitoy jungle figure bushhat,belt and boots plus the riffle/dart gun .Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Img_2770

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 5:30 am

Nice Allan! You have the pontoon connectors and the seat. Those were the hardest pieces for
me to find.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 11:28 am

Hope we’ll see outside pictures.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 pm

Thanks for the reply to this post guys cheers  cheers . I couldn't help myself when I saw it. I thought Waaaaaaw, there's a lot of potential there Smile I could only imagine how easy it would of been to lose these pieces Daryl, And making them hard to come by these days for sure I guess. It was something different that caught my eye and could easily go together with action man's jungle explorer in a joint G.i Joe / action man effort to catch the Intruder and Gargon... Possibly... As they are very hard to catch...  lol! lol! lol! I'm thinking already about potential photo shoots  Alex and I have a photo shoot spot in mind maybe two Smile
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:59 am

I really like Action Man's Jungle Explorer Rivercraft. No struts and pontoons, but two boats that clip
together in a couple of different ways. It's a nice piece of kit.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:39 pm

Awesome! Enjoying your photos! Great stuff! cheers cheers cheers
pygmy gorilla VS Intruders.... lol!
Or will the pygmy gorilla help the intruders in more escapes? lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived    Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geyper man figure And part G.i. Joe capture of the pygmy gorilla just arrived
Page 1 of 1