ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own

Go down 
+2
somekindajoe
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Empty
PostSubject: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 5:59 pm

My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Img_2923
My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Img_2924

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 6:14 pm

Very nice!

These Geyperman figures are great! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 7:58 pm

Very nice looking Geyper man Adventurero figure you have there. Will you release him out of his packaging and put the morse code flash transmitter on his back ?

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 8:52 pm

You found a figure to match the box art for the transmitter?

Really cool Allan! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 2:00 am

Thanks Guys for the lovely compliments on this post.  cheers cheers cheers
Your very right about the Geyper man figures somekindajoe . When I saw the figure, I bought it there and then because of the Morse code flash transmitter I already owned.
I'm not sure Alex if they will be realest from there packages As I yet , But if they do Ammo will be the second place to see the  unpackaging of this.
Thanks Daryl  cheers you got it in one my friend, once I saw the figure there was memory bells ringing in my head  lol! and I bought it there and then because all I could think about was the artwork on the Morse code flash transmitter box that I had bought.  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 7:04 am

A great addition! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 3:39 pm

Nice Scottish.Actionman...! cheers
Cool accessories too! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:21 am

Thanks Dal And Jim cheers cheers , I am very happy with them both  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own    My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Geyper man Adventurero figure arrived from Spain today and will join the Geyper man morse code flash transmitter I already own
Page 1 of 1