ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:15 am

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797362099_4f143b1012_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797510425_5453588ca2_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797564153_2576696d2b_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52796547447_47e83840d9_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797510365_12b1c314b7_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52796547432_fd749afcb2_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797564063_e5f0b73d41_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52796547377_e72217871c_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52796547352_15639cd192_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797362014_74225df294_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797361994_d5d1fc2965_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797563998_2f29036ecf_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797361979_e29bd11a68_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52796547292_089babbb5d_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797510220_ffbbaa6f45_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules 52797510195_32f7c4d20b_cHidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 am

Well, well well that was a very interesting read. So Lilith and Demitri are secretly working for Mr Tibias behind Jakes back. Man I knew Mr Tibias was the real main villain lol. Really enjoyed reading this part.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 3:16 pm

Tabias scheming will be his undoing, because he is betraying the people he is working for, not to mention the Agent he trained, Jake, who is far more loyal and has much more integrity than many of the other agents. He really thinks he has smoothed things over with the higher ups, but they will have all his eyes on him for the foreseeable future.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 4:13 pm

masterful work
from the sets the costumes and the photography
and the amazing stories
just awesome work all around

thanks for sharing these stories with

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:45 pm

Excellent stuff Dal , I agree with JohnnyE4. I read through your posts and struggle with remembering what I have just read, But I Always enjoy seeing your diorama scenes, figures, stories (although I tend to get myself lost with my memory) and I have  lol! ! a lot with some of the posts As I found bits very funny. Your are very talented at this Dal  cheers cheers cheers keep up the Fantastic work   cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 11:13 pm

Great stuff Dal! cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:28 am

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Well, well well that was a very interesting read. So Lilith and Demitri are secretly working for Mr Tibias behind Jakes back. Man I knew Mr Tibias was the real main villain lol. Really enjoyed reading this part.

Well, in truth, they are his agents at MI6, so not so much a secret, but they are definitely been sent to gather information for Tibias. Really pleased you enjoyed the new chapter Alex! More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:31 am

ZeroDelta wrote:
Tabias scheming will be his undoing, because he is betraying the people he is working for, not to mention the Agent he trained, Jake, who is far more loyal and has much more integrity than many of the other agents. He really thinks he has smoothed things over with the higher ups, but they will have all his eyes on him for the foreseeable future.  

Yeah, Tibias will have to watch his step as he progresses forward. It looks as if the plan he laid to expose the mole has seriously back fired, or was that his intent all along? It's hard to tell with Tibbs, he is an old hand at this cloak and dagger stuff! More to come soon...
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:32 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
masterful work
from the sets the costumes and the photography
and the amazing stories
just awesome work all around

thanks for sharing these stories with

Many thanks Johnny! I always enjoy your feedback, and comments bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:34 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Excellent stuff Dal , I agree with JohnnyE4. I read through your posts and struggle with remembering what I have just read, But I Always enjoy seeing your diorama scenes, figures, stories (although I tend to get myself lost with my memory) and I have  lol! a lot with some of the posts As I found bits very funny. Your are very talented at this Dal  cheers cheers cheers keep up the Fantastic work  cheers cheers cheers

Really pleased you like my posts and stories Allen! It always great to know that people are not only reading them, but enjoying them too. More to come soon!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:36 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great stuff Dal! cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Jim! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules
Page 1 of 1