ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my Max steel figures

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some of my Max steel figures  Empty
PostSubject: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 2:00 am

Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2903
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2902
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2901
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2900
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2899
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2898
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2897
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2896
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2895
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2893
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2892

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am

Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2914
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2913
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2912
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2911
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2909
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2908
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2907
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2906
Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2905
I just found some more. I think that is the majority of the figures in the collection Some of my Max steel figures  Img_2904

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 7:05 am

Cool looking characters Allen, I remember my son having a few of these guys when he was little bounce bounce

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 12:50 pm

Really cool figures Allan I've had a couple of these including the one with the long neck cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 12:46 am

Thanks Dal , And Ian for your compliments on the Max steel figures cheers cheers  I have came about collecting whilst collecting action man again. There a pretty cool bunch of figures .
And I Bought the long neck guy , As he was one of the baddies of Max steel. And I  lol! a lot when I Saw him and then found out he was a baddie  lol! lol! I don't even know his name yet  lol! giraffe neck maybe lol! lol! lol!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 1:23 pm

I quite like these , nice collection . He seems to be more appealing some how grouped together as you have here . Nice collection you have .

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 3:33 pm

You have a great collection of goodies Scottish.Actionman.... cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:31 am

Thanks Chip And Jim  cheers cheers for your lovely compliments  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:07 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks Dal , And Ian for your compliments on the Max steel figures cheers cheers  I have came about collecting whilst collecting action man again. There a pretty cool bunch of figures .
And I Bought the long neck guy , As he was one of the baddies of Max steel. And I  lol! a lot when I Saw him and then found out he was a baddie  lol! lol! I don't even know his name yet  lol! giraffe neck maybe lol! lol! lol!

Cheers Allan the baddie you have is called "Bio Constrictor" the one that I have doesn't have the long corrugated tube-like yours, my one has a slider on its back that pushes the head out on a long neck post, have you seen these before? cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 5:16 pm

Thanks Ian for the knowledge on  - Bio constrictor , Max steel baddie. It's very much appreciated my friend  cheers cheers cheers And I haven't haven't seen the Bio C  variant that you are talking about. And would be nice to view at some point my friend cheers Speak soon my friend  cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:32 pm

Thanks Ian for the knowledge on  - Bio constrictor , Max steel baddie. It's very much appreciated my friend  cheers cheers cheers And I haven't haven't seen the Bio C  variant that you are talking about. And would be nice to view at some point my friend cheers Speak soon my friend  cheers

Glad to help Mate I've been back in the attic today but still can't find that elusive talkin cyborg but I did find my Bio Constrictor and a couple of other interesting modern figures here are a couple of photos for you to see the different variant Wink

Some of my Max steel figures  342167083-954110656032768-5395871603407423153-n

Some of my Max steel figures  342369164-731816685353104-7402889144541966844-n

Some of my Max steel figures  342142277-230441022972553-7547967032814152017-n

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 9:40 pm

Thanks for posting this Ian, it very much appreciated my friend  cheers Daryl,TNshooter sent the 3 variations and excellent explanation of each of them, that I can not remember now due to my head injury.
Thanks Again Ian.  cheers  cheers cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:09 pm

Thanks for posting this Ian, it very much appreciated my friend  cheers Daryl,TNshooter sent the 3 variations and excellent explanation of each of them, that I can not remember now due to my head injury.
Thanks Again Ian.  cheers  cheers cheers

Hello Allan thats no trouble and good that Daryl has given you info on the different variations but now I've seen 2 different versions I'm intrested in the 3rd one??Question Question Question scratch you Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 10:38 pm

That is me going to have to get the other 2 bio constrictors  lol!
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 8:43 pm

That is me going to have to get the other 2 bio constrictors  lol!

Hey Allan I think your going to need a bigger box!! Exclamation Exclamation Look what I have just found cherry cherry bounce bounce

Some of my Max steel figures  111

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 11:53 pm

Waaaaaaw Ian I really like the figure on the right with his double Cobra arms, A really cool looking baddie affraid lol! . Thanks for posting this Ian , I've really enjoyed viewing this .

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 2:07 am

Those are very interesting Ian! Are they custom made figures?

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Allan and Daryl I founde these on ebay as a job lot in the USA but quite expensive I will message you both a ebay link for this and also a single figure of the red spitting figure on sale with a seller in Mexico see what you think of them and maybe you can get more info this was bounce Cheers Ian

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 9:02 pm

Thanks for that Ian it's very much appreciated. It's not cheap buying from America , some of the items I have bought from America have been a fair enough price, it's just all postage etc costs that can be not so great   pale   affraid lol! .
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 2:53 pm

Great stuff in this thread Scottish.Actionman and others! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Some of my Max steel figures    Some of my Max steel figures  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my Max steel figures
Page 1 of 1