ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Empty
PostSubject: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 5:53 pm

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  B7-B25-B5-A-C102-4463-A976-084285-D4-C691
Professor Gangrene happens to come across the recorded video from Action Man and says “Let’s hope no one pays the ransom because I sure won’t pay for the release of my arch-enemy and this Doctor Evil gets rid of him if no one shows up.”

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6011
“It’s Action Man here. “I’m still alive and here is the message” Action Man says the place and the time to do the exchange for the money.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6043
Doctor Evil is standing with Action Man who is handcuffed waiting on someone to appear.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6045
“What is taking them so long. Don’t they want to have their greatest hero of them all back safe and sound.” Action Man says “Well strangely enough the Police don’t hand over one million pounds to a villain just like that.”

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6046
Action Man’s robotic dog Alloy is  standing there already with his concealed rocket launcher and aims it at Doctor Evil. Whoosh the missile launches.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6047
The rocket explodes behind Doctor Evil and flings him forward, knocking him unconscious.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6048
Alloy goes up to Action Man and nuzzles his face to show affection. “Hello Alloy, it’s wonderful to see you too. Thank you very much for coming to rescue me. Now how’s about you taking these handcuffs off me there’s a good boy.”

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6049
Alloy lowers its head down and is about to use his metal teeth to chomp through the chain links.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6051
Alloy successfully breaks through the chain.

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6052
“Well done Alloy, I knew you could do it. Good robotic dog. Now let’s get out of here.”

Action Man and Alloy leave an unconscious Doctor Evil behind.
Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6057

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  IMG-6059

THE END

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 10:07 pm

It's a good thing that Alloy knew where he was. cheers cheers

So I guess Dr Evil will be back?

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 10:17 pm

TNshooter wrote:
It's a good thing that Alloy knew where he was. cheers cheers

So I guess Dr Evil will be back?

I very much agree with you on that it was a good thing that Alloy knew where Action Man was. Yup Dr. Evil will return in future stories Daryl.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:12 am

Good old Alloy saves the day! can't beat a dog as a companion, and wit Alloy, no poop duty! Great story, Alex bounce .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 am

BAMComix wrote:
Good old Alloy saves the day! can't beat a dog as a companion, and wit Alloy, no poop duty! Great story, Alex bounce .

I very much agree with you good old Alloy saves the day and again I agree with you on can't beat a dog as a companion or in Action Man’s case can't beat a robotic dog as a companion Wink. Yes with Alloy no poop duty indeed lol. Pleased that you thought it was a great story.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am

Nicely done Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 2:23 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nicely done Alex! cheers

Thanks Jim.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:07 pm

Never mess with a guy who owns a rocket-firing dog!

But... but... scratch ... Action Man and Robo-dog just leave the villainous kidnapper lying unconscious in the forest?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:33 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Never mess with a guy who owns a rocket-firing dog!

But... but... scratch  ... Action Man and Robo-dog just leave the villainous kidnapper lying unconscious in the forest?

I very much agree with you 100% on never mess with a guy who owns a rocket-firing dog!

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.    Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnap and Ransom. Part two.
Page 1 of 1