ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
TNshooter
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chip
Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 10:09 pm

I won 3 MAM lots , to help complete my Astronaut team , hope to post pics soon , but it`s still a work in progress as to how if I will custom them . Just won a Cherilea U.N Jeep , looks like it needs a couple of bits to complete it , but I am struggling to find photos of it complete , I know I haven't seen many at all so could be quite a rarity . Finally got a U.H helmet , a modern 1/6th version for under a tenner , got some vintage bits on the way , to help complete or will need completing . Trying so hard to slow down , but I got good deals which I am glad I had a punt on . ...I may have a Kidney available soon .

lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 7:13 am

Sounds like some fun projects Chip!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 11:17 am

Just won a lot of 4 flocked MAM. Not sure how much good the bodies are until I can inspect them, but the heads will come in handy.

CHRIS
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 11:28 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Just won a lot of 4 flocked MAM. Not sure how much good the bodies are until I can inspect them, but the heads will come in handy.

That’s flocked MAM bodies-tastic Chris Wink.

Rogue-Trooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2024 1:55 am

Starting off the month of August right... by frivolously spending money!  cheers

On the way via eBay:

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Dudehead_1aug24
male action figure head (to replace one I misplaced and cannot find)

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Head_1aug24
female action figure head (Cheap! Ten bucks with free shipping!)

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Table_1aug24
1/6-scale silver colored table (conspicuous consumption: this'll be my second one)

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2024 6:58 am

Great pick ups Dave. The male head looks fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2024 9:49 am

I’m looking forward what new or old characters you’re going to be doing with them two heads Dave but aren’t you getting ahead lol! of yourself at least twice lol!. I have the 1/6-scale silver colored table myself as you know. I wonder why you have bought a second one though.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:04 am

Yesterday afternoon I won a 1997 Professor Gangrene complete with its box but he’s lose.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 7:28 am

Update: 1997 Professor Gangrene complete with its box but he’s lose has arrived. Yesterday I bought a green robot. Buy it now for £21.49 or best offer and I offered £18 and the seller expected the offer price yay.

BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 8:36 pm

Well apparently I won this fella. I say apparently as I didn't realise that I had bid lol!  but I guess I must have hit the bid button without realising lol!
Anyway I'm sure with a new body and some decent clothes he will be a fine addition to RTHQ
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Screenshot-20240912-202944-Chrome

CHRIS

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 9:02 pm

Congratulations on winning the figure even though you won the bid without even realising it lol lol.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 9:16 pm

Fresh off the press, iv literally just bought another green robot.
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 IMG-5151

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 7:32 am

Well done Chris, on winning the fig, will I'm sure will become another great character to RT-HQ!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 7:51 am

BAMComix wrote:
Well done Chris, on winning the fig, will I'm sure will become another great character to RT-HQ!

Chris sure is building up his characters at RT-HQ that’s for sure Wink.

BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 9:21 am

Thanks fellas cheers cheers

CHRIS
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 4:05 pm

Well despite saying no more cybermen. I have a cyber leader winging its way to me. Mainly thanks the Alex doing his best influence man impression lol!

CHRIS

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 5:01 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Well despite saying no more cybermen. I have a cyber leader winging its way to me. Mainly thanks the Alex doing his best influence man impression lol!

lol!  The young padawan has taken the mantle! I've taught him too well, clearly! lol! .

Meanwhile in other news, I influenced myself into buying these rather cool set of wheels!

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 S-l960

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 5:08 pm

Oooh! A Meyers Manx style dune buggy! What scale is that? Is it for your 1/12 figs?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 7:04 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Oooh! A Meyers Manx style dune buggy! What scale is that? Is it for your 1/12 figs?

It's a Barbie one Dave from the 70's, so with any luck in better scale than today's doll vehicles cheers .
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 2:24 am

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1705
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1704
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1703
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1702
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1701

Super cool vintage Barbie like Dave, I think these two here are the modern version.
 So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Img_1700Says Meyers Manx style dune buggy Dal cheers

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 7:20 am

Very col Allen, interesting to see the double front seat in the newer versions. What make are yours Allen?

Last edited by BAMComix on Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 8:11 am

Allen I really don’t think you’re Gangrene suits driving around in a purple car. You should have this kind of Dr. X driving around in the purple car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226336911003

I’m really loving the copper coloured car though for sure.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 2:37 pm

Wow great pick up's everyone!  cheers

Won this Vintage Gijoe Action Pilot box!  Very Happy
Been looking for one for years for a fair price .... Very Happy
Its alittle beat up with a spot where MOM removed the price tag...lol...But for the price I got it for I'm very happy... cheers
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 46215910

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 8:32 pm

Fantastic pick up Jim  cheers my friend  cheers  ,
It's always Good/Great/ Fantastico when you finally get your hands on something you've been looking to get a hold of for years  cheers cheers cheers .

I'll speak to you soon Jim  cheers my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan 

Hi there Dal cheers my friend  cheers ,
I think it's Barbie jamming in Jamaica sunny
I just searched eBay for Barbie beach buggy and came across  them Smile .  BP EE figure fits ok some mam figures might not work so well. And Professor Gangrene figure is very challenging when very to get him in position. I wish they had given the professor more movement with his forearms .
Early action man / G.I. Joe figures would sit well in the buggy's  cheers 
I'll speak to you soon Dal  cheers my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan 

Hi there Alex cheers my friend  cheers ,
Here's my reasoning for putting the professor in a purple car - he's a professor and a mad one at that  lol!  And purple is the colour of madness  What a Face affraid lol! I also thought it was a good contrast with what the professor was wearing - the green jumpsuit and the purple buggy. I thought he stood out quite well  Smile 
I Can see how you could see the purple robotic armed Dr X in the car though  cheers cheers cheers

Thanks again my friends  cheers cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 12:00 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi there Alex cheers my friend  cheers ,
Here's my reasoning for putting the professor in a purple car - he's a professor and a mad one at that  lol!  And purple is the colour of madness  What a Face affraid lol! I also thought it was a good contrast with what the professor was wearing - the green jumpsuit and the purple buggy. I thought he stood out quite well  Smile 
I Can see how you could see the purple robotic armed Dr X in the car though  cheers cheers cheers

Thanks again my friends  cheers cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan

I get your reasons for putting the professor in a purple car Allen. Yup, I agree with you on that he's a professor and a mad one at that and purple is the colour of madness which is true. Good contrasting colours with the professor’s dark green jumpsuit and the purple buggy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next