ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
TNshooter
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 12:03 am

At 10:22pm last night I won another silver robot but I was the only bidder. When it arrives it’ll be my 28 silver robot and in total 119 robots.

inntruderr61

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 1:21 am

I finally have all four Vintage Gijoe Action figure boxes... cheers Action Pilot box arrived today! cheers

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Dscf0417
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Dscf0416

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 7:25 am

Fantastic Jim! well done mate cheers .
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 3:21 pm

Thanks to Alex I now have three cybermen lol!
I think I'm going to steampunk at least one of them....maybe all three.
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 20241012-092615-2

CHRIS

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 3:31 pm

It was my pleasure Chris Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 11:44 pm

Nice Chris! cheers

My Vintage Marine uniform arrived today! cheers
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 46255410
So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Dscf0510

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Breeches Buoy
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 4:29 am

Hi Jim  cheers my friend  cheers ,
Your new vintage marine uniform looks great and looking like it's in very good condition   cheers cheers cheers Great pick up Jim  cheers
And I must say I got a Waaaw when I saw this post - lots of Joe's looking in great Condition Cool Cool Cool Very Cool  Cool Cool Cool with a Waaaaaaaaw .
Thanks for posting Jim  cheers .
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 7:02 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi Jim  cheers my friend  cheers ,
Your new vintage marine uniform looks great and looking like it's in very good condition   cheers cheers cheers Great pick up Jim  cheers
And I must say I got a Waaaw when I saw this post - lots of Joe's looking in great Condition Cool Cool Cool Very Cool  Cool Cool Cool with a Waaaaaaaaw .
Thanks for posting Jim  cheers .
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thank you Allan!

I have some Gijoe grenades, Man of Action uniform, Action Soldier uniform, another Gijoe figure, Deep Sea Diver gloves coming in the days ahead... cheers I need another Gijoe for my Scramble pilot outfit...
I go in spurts buying stuff THEN I won't buy anything for long periods...

Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 7:32 pm

He fits right in with your other minty figures .

PostSubject: Re: So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).   So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers?  (2024). - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, What's on the way chaps? What have you bought or won from ebay or retailers? (2024).
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3