ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore! Empty
PostSubject: Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore!   Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:32 am

Since we have some members that are Cobra Commander fans on the forum this YouTube video you will enjoy watching.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore!   Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 11:28 am

That video is about a new comic book that came out this year. There have been a few comic book companies
that decided to do new versions, after the original done by Marvel Comics, who started in 1982 along with the
toy line. That comic ran for some years. At the same time Sunbow Productions ran an animated TV show for a
few years. This is a compilation of scenes from that cartoon, which showed him weaker than the Marvel series

Cobra Commander's New Origins Changes A Lot About Him - Let's Explore!
Page 1 of 1