ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Empty
PostSubject: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 11:14 am

Hi everyone, I been AWOL from Ammo and Facebook..My older brother has cancer so been
busy taking care of him... Want you to know your all in my thoughts and I hope your all doing ok...I myself am doing fine...

JIM

Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... 44093510

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 12:03 pm

He is lucky to have you as a brother Jim , remember to look after yourself too .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 1:00 pm

Thanks for the update Jim. As Chip says, he is lucky to have you there for him. take care of yourself too Jim. catch you soon!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 6:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your brother Jim, I hope he can beat it.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 1:08 am

Hey Jim it’s so brilliant to see you back typing once again on the forum but I’m so sorry to see typed that your older brother has cancer Sad Sad. I think that’s such a wonderful and caring little brother of you to be very busy taking care of him Jim. I really hope he beats it.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 8:24 am

Chip wrote:
He is lucky to have you as a brother Jim , remember to look after yourself too .

Thanks Chip...

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 8:25 am

BAMComix wrote:
Thanks for the update Jim. As Chip says, he is lucky to have you there for him. take care of yourself too Jim. catch you soon!

Thanks Dal!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 8:27 am

TNshooter wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about your brother Jim, I hope he can beat it.

Thank you Daryl!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 8:27 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Hey Jim it’s so brilliant to see you back typing once again on the forum but I’m so sorry to see typed that your older brother has cancer Sad Sad. I think that’s such a wonderful and caring little brother of you to be very busy taking care of him Jim. I really hope he beats it.

Thanks Alex!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 8:30 am

Right now my brothers in the hospital...His Bladder is healing well BUT the cancer is now also
in his one kidney SO waiting to see what doctors want to do...
Thank you everyone!

PostSubject: Re: Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...   Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been AWOL ...Taking care of my ill brother...
Page 1 of 1