ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 11:47 am

As most of you know, I've slowly been upgrading my older Action Man guys into 1/6 scale figures. Don't worry though, that older guys are enjoying a well deserved retirement coming out of retirement occasionally for some random pictures.

Here, I will show case pictures and brief bios to help everyone try and recognize my characters as they're upgraded for the Hidden in the Shadows, BAMComix Saga. Think of the new guys as actors if you will, picking up the roles established by my classic guys.

To start us off, I will start with Commander Jake Rivers. I will show both young Jake, and his more experienced older version that is used more often.

Young Jake Rivers.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51669718461_d183ac6520_cPatroling. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51698451425_44450e65f2_cJake, mission ready! by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51731077358_5d716b5062_cJake & Jenna (1). by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Older Jake Rivers.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51819964714_1456b3e8ce_cMiscommunication by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51823898408_f8b61aaf82_cJake. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53669597757_b285cbd9a5_cBlack Knights team pause for a second... by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Both versions of Jake are on an M33 TBLeague male body.

Commander Jake Rivers - Commander of the Black Knights, a secret Black Ops unit set up to battle against the enemies (including domestic, foreign, super villains, and those of unexplained and supernatural origins) of the United Kingdom and the rest of the World, under the guidance of an MI6 00 agent, Tiberius Tibias. 
Jake served in the British armed forces, starting off in the Royal Marines, then moving on to commanding his own SAS squad, again under the then Commander Tibias (Who guided Jake throughout his career, having hand picked him from the Royal Marines to join the SAS. Rivers retired after an incident, he was eventually cleared of. Tibias pursuaded him out of retirement to lead the Black Knights unit, knowing he was the man for the job.

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 1:04 pm

Dax.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53160975089_b2afbb2b0e_cForging a path ahead... by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  52002538235_a5292bd95a_cDax scouting ahead (3). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53168416188_f1a057264d_cSighting the target... by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Dax is on a TBLeague M32 body.

Daxter is my updated version of the the Black Knights sniper, and the youngest of Commander Rivers original SAS team.
His full name is Daxter 'Goldie'Collins. Goldie being a nick name and play on the fact he has a heart of gold. An all round good guy with a irresistible charm.

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 5:26 pm

Solid start to cataloguing your cast of characters and figures.
A topic like this should be of interest to anyone who follows your stories.
It will also be a useful reference for you as you develop the new versions of your characters and as the cast increases over time.

"Older Jake" definitely has a rugged "cool commander" look to him!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 8:10 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Solid start to cataloguing your cast of characters and figures.
A topic like this should be of interest to anyone who follows your stories.
It will also be a useful reference for you as you develop the new versions of your characters and as the cast increases over time.

"Older Jake" definitely has a rugged "cool commander" look to him!

Thanks Dave. they are coming together a little slower than I would've liked, but I guess its a marathon, not a sprint cheers . I agree, the beard definitely gives older Jake the more experienced look.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 8:14 pm

Sean Jared Sullivan, S.J.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51803523693_543fcccf72_cSean Jared Sullivan (2). by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  51803765844_f159a73956_cSean Jared Sullivan (6). by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Sean Jared Sullivan, or S.J. as his known to his team mates is another of Jake's old SAS unit. often refereed to as Jake's rottweiler, S.J. is a solid soldier, and completely loyal to his commander. Although this Irish man's quick temper often leads him into trouble, he never endangers a mission.

S.J. is on a M32 TBLeague body.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Teegan Wilberforce,

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53624468471_3ea8a5fc89_cTeegans Return. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53618484233_23f051e8d1_cTeegan Wilberforce. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

An RAF ace pilot taken out of his own time. Taken from the year, 1944 by the time traveling secret agent Lord Conan J. Roxton, to assist him in capturing the time traveling fugitives, The Bovey Boys. Teegan is regarded as one of the greatest pilots around, and Commander Rivers is pleased to have on the team.

Teegan is on a Wolrdbox AT020 body.
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 8:48 pm

I swear, I posted something here before about asking why Jake did not go from the Royal Marines to the Special Boat Service instead of the SAS, because that makes more sense, but maybe it was deleted or I did not really post it......odd
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 8:51 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:
I swear, I posted something here before about asking why Jake did not go from the Royal Marines to the Special Boat Service instead of the SAS, because that makes more sense, but maybe it was deleted or I did not really post it......odd

Perhaps you asked in 'chat' rather than on the forum? scratch

More likely, the nefarious Mister Tibias had the record of that particular conversation expunged. You can't trust Tibias.  No

Or maybe Jake wasn't cool enough to be part of the SBS. It's only open to the elite of the Elite. Or maybe he can't swim. Razz

As to the Bovey Boys... pirat ... they were a renegade band of steampunk-style ne'er-do-wells, as I recall? Originally created by another forum member? Are we likely to see a modernized incarnation of the Bovey Boys in the future?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 7:11 am

ZeroDelta wrote:

In regard to the question zero, It's my understanding that anyone, as long as their good enough, the best of the best as it were, and can pass the tough tests can join the SAS. So, the SBS is not an option for Jake's back story.

Last edited by BAMComix on Sat May 18, 2024 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 7:17 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:

Perhaps you asked in 'chat' rather than on the forum? scratch

More likely, the nefarious Mister Tibias had the record of that particular conversation expunged. You can't trust Tibias.  No

Or maybe Jake wasn't cool enough to be part of the SBS. It's only open to the elite of the Elite. Or maybe he can't swim. Razz

As to the Bovey Boys... pirat ... they were a renegade band of steampunk-style ne'er-do-wells, as I recall? Originally created by another forum member? Are we likely to see a modernized incarnation of the Bovey Boys in the future?

TBH Dave, I haven't a clue about zero's question? The forum has been playing up a bit lately Crying or Very sad . As I said, above, the SBS isn't an option as that's not how I wrote the character. Jake has his roots deeply steeped in the SAS (from play times as kid). Plus the fact, his back story is set now and far too much has gone by to change it now, regardless of whether in reality it makes more sense Razz .

In regard to the Reddogs1's 'Bovey's boys', they will probably be referred to, but never actually seen. Lord Conan, and indeed Teegan were originally created to chase them through time.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 3:40 pm

BAMComix wrote:

TBH Dave, I haven't a clue....

Okay... so I'm going with the "Jake can't swim" option! lol!

I was looking at Reddog1's Bovey Boys figures (images from 2013). They were very intricate with lots of custom flocking. They would be challenging to emulate in "Phicen style," so yes, probably better to leave them in the past... where they belong! Wink

Last edited by FIELD STATION 42 on Sun May 19, 2024 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 8:42 pm

You need to be able to swim if you are a Royal Marine Commando, because you may get inserted via parachute into the water and swim ashore among other things. Anyway, I did check who can join the SAS, and apparently, all you need is to be a member of the UK Armed forces, either the Army, the Navy or the air Force and qualify during the UK Special Forces Aptitude test and training course.

So, yes, Jake could have gone from the Royal Marines to becoming a member of the SAS.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Lady Lara.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  48584909192_0ca27a8c5c_cLara at the ruined temple. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53543106806_24d219b90d_cLady Lara Croft Kitbash (1). by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Intrepid artifact and relic hunter. Member of the Royal Kadath Society of myths, archaeology and antiquities. Lady Lara was trained by Commander Rivers, and his team in their SAS days. She is a liaison to the Black Knights, and often accompanies them on missions as well as offering her expertise.

Last edited by BAMComix on Tue May 21, 2024 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 4:32 pm

Cool-looking adventurer figure, nicely kitted out! I particularly like the outfit you've put together with the brown jacket and the various accessories.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 10:45 pm

I like the all-black, covert look.

The leaf behind her in that photo looks suspiciously like marijuana. affraid lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:07 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Cool-looking adventurer figure, nicely kitted out! I particularly like the outfit you've put together with the brown jacket and the various accessories.

Thanks Dave, I wanted to try and create a 'classic' style Lara look for her. The blue top is actually a Lara Croft item.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:10 am

TNshooter wrote:
I like the all-black, covert look.

The leaf behind her in that photo looks suspiciously like marijuana. affraid lol!

Yeah, the all black was a nice look, but like so many things we swap things around. Of course what doesn't help either is when the leathers style jackets rot away Sad. You know, I think they're mean to be drug leaves, and lets face it, who knows what grows down in Dinosaur Valley  lol! . It might be why all the dinosaurs are so chilled drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 8:23 am

From your comment I'm guessing the all black is an earlier version. Yes, I've heard of the leather look coming apart
after some years. One has to wonder what material they use for that. It's a shame they fall apart after time.

The dinosaurs are chill? lol! lol! lol!

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 8:37 am

TNshooter wrote:
From your comment I'm guessing the all black is an earlier version. Yes, I've heard of the leather look coming apart
after some years. One has to wonder what material they use for that. It's a shame they fall apart after time.

The dinosaurs are chill? lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, sadly its the downside of pleather items. That jacket I believe was a CY girl item, from way back. They're notorious for rotting away  Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 8:30 am

Doctor Sidney Sanders.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53739669647_512b588af0_cDoctor Sid Sanders by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53578191346_ef0bf49622_cDoctor Sid Sanders - Genesis lead scientist and developer by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Lead scientist and original developer of the 'Genesis Project'. Doctor Sid is a vital part not only to the upkeep, but also the continual development of the Genesis Soldiers.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 8:34 am

Doctor Victoria Rie Tibas.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53740783618_ebfb7efb2b_cDoctor Victoria Tibias by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53576738500_19f1089613_cDoctor Victoria Rie Tibias. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Daughter of the MI6 lead agent, Tiberius Tibias, and assistant to medical and scientific Genesis project leader, Doctor Sanders. Her knowledge in biology and genetics made her an ideal part of the Genesis medical team.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 10:32 am

I’m really liking the look of Doctor Sidney Sanders and Doctor Victoria Rie Tibas in their lab coats. They both look very science looking.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Doctor Diablos.

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  53749851301_7c8790efa1_cDoctor Diablos. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Evil genius scientist hell bent on destruction of the Black Knights! Nemesis of Professor Victor Champion.

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2024 3:32 pm

Nicely kitted out custom figure.
Great pose and setting, very mysterious.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2024 11:59 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Nicely kitted out custom figure.
Great pose and setting, very mysterious.

Thanks Dave! One day, I will sort him with a better uniform for my take on their the MiskatonicNick's Diablos theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.    BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Files - Top secret files of the Black Knights and their enemies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next