ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Chip
Rogue-Trooper
7 posters

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - Vote now open!*****
Of course we're safe!
***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_lcap27%***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Tank
***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_lcap40%***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
The Highlander out on patrol.
***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_lcap33%***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Empty
PostSubject: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 9:32 am

Of course we're safe!

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** 53761962969_9884847fa6_c

Tank.

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** IMG-6336

The Highlander out on patrol.

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** 20240606-145205
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 9:49 am

That’s my vote in. Good luck to the other two who have entered Wink.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 11:59 am

Reminder for members who haven’t voted, please put your vote in.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2024 5:15 pm

Reminder members who haven’t voted yet. You have 40 hours and 17 minute, of course this will change when you read this lol.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2024 6:07 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Reminder members who haven’t voted yet. You have 40 hours and 17 minute, of course this will change when you read this lol.

lol!  39 hours 24 minutes! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 8:22 am

Members who haven’t voted quickly put your vote in because you’v only got 1 hour and 12 minutes to get your votes in.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 9:54 am

Congratulations to me for winning this month’s photo of the month competition. I never really expected to actually win it. Thank you so very much for members who voted for me.

BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 12:14 pm

Ha ha congratulations Alex cheers lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 12:29 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Ha ha congratulations Alex cheers lol!

Aw thanks Smiling Chris.

Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 12:39 pm

Well done Alex , I think the big smile on your face canned it for you .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 2:06 pm

Well done Alex, a worthy winner bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Chip wrote:
Well done Alex , I think the big smile on your face canned it for you .

Aw thanks Chip.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 2:20 pm

BAMComix wrote:
Well done Alex, a worthy winner bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Dal.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:24 pm

Who you gonna call? TANK BUSTERS!
cheers Congrats, old boy! Well done! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 5:17 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Who you gonna call? TANK BUSTERS!
cheers  Congrats, old boy! Well done! cheers

Who you gonna call? TANK BUSTERS! lol! lol!, Oh that made me laugh Dave. Thanks Dave.

Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 4:59 am

Congratulations Alex cheers

Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 2:19 am

Congratulations Alex my friend 👍😎👍
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 11:01 am

TNshooter wrote:
Congratulations Alex cheers

Why thank you very much Daryl.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 11:02 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Congratulations Alex my friend 👍😎👍

Thank you Allan.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****   ***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!**** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***** 2024 June’s photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR GANGRENE FAN!****
Page 1 of 1