ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***

Go down 
+2
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters

*****August 2024 photo of the month - Vote open!*****
"Ready for Mayhem"
*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_lcap6%*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Mushroom.
*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_lcap12%*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Snow day.
*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_lcap35%*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
A fascinating find...
*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_lcap47%*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Trio.
*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_lcap0%*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Empty
PostSubject: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 7:17 am

"Ready for Mayhem"

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Dscf0010

Mushroom.

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** IMG-6558

Snow day.

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** IMG_7115

A fascinating find...

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** 53928550315_d2156bfd8f_c

trio.

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Img_1581
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

*****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 7:36 am

That’s my vote in. Good luck to the other members who have entered.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 8:19 am

Just a reminder, there are three days for members who haven’t voted yet.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 7:22 am

Wow I really thought yesterday afternoon that Rustygun had this in the bag but nope members snuck in a few more votes for Dal in the end so congratulations to Dal for winning this month’s photo of the month.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 8:12 am

Congratulations Dal. cheers cheers

Great set up and picture. A very worthy winner.

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 3:02 pm

Wow, thanks guys! I never expected to win, so to see this was quite a surprise, Thanks to everyone who voted for me bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Landing Signal Officer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 3:56 pm

Congratulations dal …great photo…again.. lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 4:49 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Congratulations dal …great photo…again.. lol!

Cheers Dean! I really thought you had this one in the bag!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 3:30 am

Great photos! Tight race! Well done everyone! Congratulations BAMComix!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:46 am

Well done Dal my friend   cheers On winning August photo of the month competition  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 7:41 am

Thanks Dave and Allen! bounce bounce bounce

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Landing Signal Officer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:49 am

I think dal should be banned from the competition.
He’s using his professional photo skills to dominate us lesser mortals
It’s like Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid v my Gran in goal for my local pub team.
Dal out I say….whos with me…!!!!!!! lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:18 am

Rustygun wrote:
I think dal should be banned from the competition.
He’s using his professional photo skills to dominate us lesser mortals
It’s like Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid v my Gran in goal for my local pub team.
Dal out I say….whos with me…!!!!!!! lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***   *****August 2024 photo of the month  - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****August 2024 photo of the month - VOTE CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS BAMComix!***
Page 1 of 1