ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Empty
PostSubject: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 2:11 pm

Inside Gangrene’s office.  
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6494
Gangrene is sitting at his desk and browsing the internet. He comes across an article about a Corrupt Detective who’s not long been out of prison, Gangrene reads the article. “So ex detective Warthog is out of prison, I would very much like to catch up with Warthog, I’ll get No Face to arrange for me to meet with him.”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6495
Gangrene calls out “No Face, come here at once!”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6496
No Face comes into Gangrene’s office and says “Yes boss, what can I do for you?”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6497
“It appears, from this article, that our Council of Gangrene member Warthog has served his time in jail and he’s back out on the streets. I would very much like to meet up with him again because it’s been so long since I’ve seen him. I want you to call him up and arrange to meet up with him. You won’t actually be meeting him, it will be me. Well what are you waiting for? Call him up!”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6498
“Yes sir!”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6505
No Face calls up Warthog and manages to persuade him to meet in their usual place in a couple of days. 

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6508
Professor Gangrene is waiting at the place where No Face said he would meet Ex detective Warthog. 

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6513
As Warthog walks towards the person he’s meeting he notices that it isn’t No Face but none other than Professor Gangrene. 

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6515
“Hello Professor Gangrene it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen you. Is No Face running late because he is the one who wanted to meet me here.”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6517
“No, No Face isn’t running late in the slightest because he was never going to meet with you in the first place. It is I Professor Gangrene who wanted to actually meet you - the person who betrayed me. I know it was you Warthog. Luckily for you I’m allowing you to explain yourself.”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4495
Warthog starts to explain himself. “I got asked by my sergeant at the time if I could go into his office for a word. I spotted Alloy straight away and tried to sound convincing wondering where Alloy had been and that its new owner had been looking for him.

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4498
As soon as I said 'new owner', Alloy flipped out its missile and started to robotic growl at me.

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-5045
The sergeant raised one of his arms towards the door and elderly Action Man entered his office. The sergeant then said “What, this new owner! What I should really be saying is, “His original owner, Action Man.”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4504
Elderly Action Man turned and looked straight at me and said, “I don’t recognise you and it wasn’t you who gave me back my robotic dog. It was in fact Alloy who found me and got me to remember who I really am.” I responded quickly thinking on my feet with “Well, of course, you wouldn’t remember that it was me who brought you back your robotic dog”

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4505
Action Man definitely wasn’t believing it because he got Alloy to play a voice recording of what you, Professor Gangrene, had said to me. I had no choice but to just stand there and listen in silence. 

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4506
The sergeant pointed his finger at me and said “of course I would have indeed recognised the voice on the recording because you were the EXACT person that I gave Alloy too in the first place. He then proceeded to say that he thought that I was secretly working for you and reminded me that I was in a Police Station so it was in my best interest to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-5046
With Alloy’s voice recording of what you  had said to me, I knew that I had been found out so I decided to tell the truth. The person who I gave Alloy to was you, Professor Gangrene. I then recounted to them that I told you that the police all thought that Action Man was still missing and possibly wasn’t returning and that the police had kept hold of Alloy. 

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-5047
After I had finished telling you this information you suddenly went mad and told me that you had remembered Alloy was with Action Man when they arrested you. You then told me whatever it takes you must bring Alloy to you and once you had Alloy you would then decide what you wanted to do with it.

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4507
The sergeant placed me under arrest on charges of being involved in criminal activities.

I was led out of the sergeant’s office in handcuffs.”
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4508

“Warthog, you have definitely explained what happened that day in every single damn detail. This could have all been avoided if you had kept that Alloy on the leash and let my toxic robots destroy it, instead of its strength managing to jerk the lead from your hand and then to pull away from you, leaving you on the floor grasping at thin air like an idiot.”
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-4852

“You betrayed me Warthog and I very much hate people who betray me.”
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6518

Professor Gangrene raises his Toxic Blaster straight at Warthog and fires it at him. 
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6520

Professor Gangrene gives a menacing laugh as he stands over the dead body of traitor ex detective Warthog. 
Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6526

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. IMG-6529

THE END, AT LEAST FOR WARTHOG!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 3:42 pm

Gangrene looks very sharp and very menacing in that black trench coat!

Nice use of the black and white images for the "flashback" sequence.

I was hoping this would mean the return of Detective Warthog, perhaps as a private investigator since he could probably not go back to work for the police; but it appears that will not be happening. Sad

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 3:53 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Gangrene looks very sharp and very menacing in that black trench coat!

Nice use of the black and white images for the "flashback" sequence.

I was hoping this would mean the return of Detective Warthog, perhaps as a private investigator since he could probably not go back to work for the police; but it appears that will not be happening.  Sad

Thanks and I agree with you on that Gangrene looks very sharp and very menacing in that black trench coat. I love using black and white images for the "flashback" sequences as you’v seen me used in the past. Well X Detective Warthog did return but only for a sort time within this story. I actually liked your idea of him becoming a private investigator but now of course that definitely won’t be happening.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 4:58 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I actually liked your idea of him becoming a private investigator but now of course that definitely won’t be happening.

We have learned that sometimes all is not as it appears with Professor Gangrene.

Since Warthog did not explode or dissolve or decay or otherwise get physically destroyed, it might be possible that Professor Gangrene blasted Warthog with some kind of knock-out gas or stun solution to render him unconscious until Gangrene decides whether Warthog might somehow be useful.

Usually after Gangrene eliminates somebody he turns and walks away. This time, he stands and looks at the body, almost as though he is deep in thought. Perhaps Gangrene has further plans for Ex-Detective Warthog. scratch

Perhaps time will tell.

Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 5:12 pm

I agree with everything Dave said , great photo story , with the black and white flashbacks added to it . I hope you come up with away to bring Warthog back , he was one of my favourite characters in your stories too .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 5:19 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I actually liked your idea of him becoming a private investigator but now of course that definitely won’t be happening.

We have learned that sometimes all is not as it appears with Professor Gangrene.

Since Warthog did not explode or dissolve or decay or otherwise get physically destroyed, it might be possible that Professor Gangrene blasted Warthog with some kind of knock-out gas or stun solution to render him unconscious until Gangrene decides whether Warthog might somehow be useful.

Usually after Gangrene eliminates somebody he turns and walks away. This time, he stands and looks at the body, almost as though he is deep in thought. Perhaps Gangrene has further plans for Ex-Detective Warthog. scratch

Perhaps time will tell.

He’s definitely dead Dave. I just didn’t want to make homemade toxic sludge and put it all over the figure and the suit just for one shot. I can’t computer graphics toxic sludge ether. Well this time Gangrene didn’t just want to walk away and decided to gives a menacing laugh instead. Gangrene definitely doesn’t have any further plans for Ex-Detective Warthog so time won’t tell this time Dave sorry.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 5:25 pm

Chip wrote:
I agree with everything Dave said , great photo story , with the black and white flashbacks added to it . I hope you come up with away to bring Warthog back , he was one of my favourite characters in your stories too .

I’m pleased that you thought it was a great chapter Chip. I enjoy doing reminder flashback episodes. They won’t be any hope for me to come up with away to bring back because he’s dead. As a figure this means he’ll appear as a completely different character in future stories maybe as a background character or another main character.

Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 9:16 pm

I will miss Warthog. Sad He was a great character.

But like others, I really like Gangrene in his black shirt and trench coat. He looks very mysterious and mean in that outfit. bounce

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 12:08 am

Gangreen could've just made a mistake there you know, killing off his on the pay roll cop, no one left to cover up his evil doings with the cops Suspect .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 12:46 am

TNshooter wrote:
I will miss Warthog. Sad  He was a great character.

But like others, I really like Gangrene in his black shirt and trench coat. He looks very mysterious and mean in that outfit. bounce

Thanks for your comments Daryl.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 12:48 am

BAMComix wrote:
Gangreen could've just made a mistake there you know, killing off his on the pay roll cop, no one left to cover up his evil doings with the cops Suspect .

I know, I know. He just hates people who betray him and once they do their is only one outcome.

Canadian Mounted Police
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 4:15 am

Bring Warthog back , though believed dead , he actually was just seriously wounded , Warthog will want his revenge on Gangrene , there is another story for you right there . He has too many fans for you to deny us Alex . Wink

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 9:53 am

Chip wrote:
Bring Warthog back , though believed dead , he actually was just seriously wounded , Warthog will want his revenge on Gangrene....

Shocked There's a good story idea! Nice one, Chipperz!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 10:11 am

I feel a certain member is going to start a petition on bring back Warthog lol lol.

PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.   Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Gangrene meets up with an old Council of Gangrene member.
Page 1 of 1