ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Empty
PostSubject: Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else    Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 5:22 pm

Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1634
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1633
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1632
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1631
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1630
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1629
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1628
Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Img_1627

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else    Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:34 pm

I see you have yourself another Professor Gangrene but sadly he’s missing his High Velocity chemical cannon which is a shame. Looking forward to seeing if you going to kitbash your Gangrene or leave him as he is.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Post reply    Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 9:47 pm

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
I've not had much luck with the Professor's in the past. I'm Sure I have a high velocity chemical cannon in a m.a.m. footlocker box scratch Somewhere  scratch   lol!
I'm just gonna get him a H.V.C. cannon and keep him good  Smile
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else    Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork  , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new arrivals today -A 2008 a.m. box and paperwork , A Vintage sten machine gun and a black X1 and white X1 repo belts Fae 1 purchase , Professor Gangrene Fae another purchase and the Cherilea weapons/ accessories Fae someone else
Page 1 of 1