ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Empty
PostSubject: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 1:32 am

Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1611
Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1608
Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1610
Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1609
Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1607
Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Img_1606

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 2:52 am

Oh no that’s a real shame about the state of the 2000 Gangrene Sad . It’s brilliant to see another silver robot in the background.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 4:44 am

Thanks Alex my friend  cheers ,
Yeah , But not too worry Smile
And I thought you would notice the silver Robot  Wink
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 7:20 am

Nice selection Allan!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 10:17 am

Thanks for the compliment Dal my friend  cheers
The blue suit / yellow helmet figure was bought for just that. 
I think the rifle is G.I. Joe  scratch
The new old stock want go wrong  Smile
I was slightly disappointed when faced with the 2000 Gangrene , But not to worry  Smile I may have 1 in a box somewhere  lol!

Thanks again Dal my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 11:14 am

I don’t blame you being slightly disappointed when faced with the 2000 Gangrene Allan because I would be. I’m pleased that you typed not to worry because you think you may have 1 in a box somewhere, hope you do Allan.

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 1:05 am

Nice pickups Allan bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 1:12 am

Many thanks Daryl my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 1:16 am

Hi Daryl  cheers ,
I forgot to say - Very kind regards,
Allan.

And the other day I was typing Darryl Instead of Daryl. 
My apologies , my head injury got the better of me and I chose the wrong Spelling.
Again my apologies my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 3:43 am

No worries Allan my friend, in the past people have typed or written my name as Darly... lol! lol! lol!
There are several ways to spell my name.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 11:08 am

Thank you Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun    Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some m.a.m. figures and accessories And some v.a.m. New old stock - handgun's,map and dynamite X2 packs .2 other vintage riffle and sten gun
Page 1 of 1