ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Kitbashed Collection

Go down 
+8
BrandontheFigureFreak
Bond007ca
inntruderr61
Sgt_Elias
Professor Gangrene Fan
ghost recon
BAMComix
somekindajoe
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My Kitbashed Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:32 am

Hello again everyone,

Before I start I wll let those of you who don't already know, that I'm a kitbasher first and a collector second.
I have quite a few figures (male and female) but only three of them are boxed figures and the rest are all kitbashed ones.

Most of them are female figures but before I scare you all away by that fact, I'll tell you that none are girly-girls in frilly frocks because I'm not into Barbie dolls.
My femmes are more like action figures and have much more in common with GI Joe and Action Man than some girl's toy.
(I have nothing against Barbie dolls, it's just they are not my thing.)

Anyway, here are a few of my kitbashed figures to look at for now but I will keep updating this thread and adding more of them as time progresses.
(PS: Sorry the pics are so large but it appears the forum doesn't resize them and I've already uploaded them to my image host.)

My Kitbashed Collection 98167632

My Kitbashed Collection G11tj

My Kitbashed Collection 85716094l

My Kitbashed Collection 82853826

My Kitbashed Collection G21nh

My Kitbashed Collection Emma1u

My Kitbashed Collection G17x

My Kitbashed Collection Aaa2i

My Kitbashed Collection Mfheights

My Kitbashed Collection Hottoysgirls

My Kitbashed Collection A91p

My Kitbashed Collection Ang1l

Well I think that's enough pictures for now seeing how big they are.
But I will add more photos of some of my other figures including the dead ones a bit later on.

Anyway I hope these ones will do for now.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 am

Amazing stuff Cerburus! Don't you have an Arnie Terminator too? I seem to remember seeing pics of him in your 'base' somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:37 am

Thanks.
Yeah I have Arnie but he's still in his original condition and not kitbashed, so I never included him.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

amazing kitbashes Dave, they really do looks the business, ready for action. You have quite the eye for kitbashes, and yeah your females are definitely more G.I.Joe. Fantastic thread, cannot wait to see what you post next cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 am

Fantastic figures & truly awe inspiring to view.
The kit bash element is superb mate. I have surprised myself of late by buying in these BBi/dragon & soldier story figures. The detailing on them is just so impressive.
Great work full stop.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey Cerburus,

First off I just want to say love the way said I'm a kitbasher first and a collector second.
It's nice to hear that you only have three of them that are boxed and the rest are kitbashed, I think it's great that most of your figures are female Very Happy ,none of your female figures look girly-girls in frilly frocks to me, to me they look like girls that can kick some ass and that you don't mess with them Laughing. I'm liking very much the few of your kitbashed figures, they all look well COOL and that they look ready to go into Action but all your female figures are my most favorite that you have kit bashed together. I'm also liking the photos you have taking most off all the close up shots I like the most. Can I ask a request if you could do a close up shot or a single shot of the hall female figure with blond hair with the very cool bow and arrow please.

Looking foreword to seeing more updates on this thread.

OUTSTANDING kit bashes Cerburus Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Fantastic kitbashing and collection Cerburus, love your figures and the work on the bunker you built - i'm still amazed it started life as a drawer, i'm tempted to get a girl (not a barbie) and i can see black widow in there but who is Emma;

My Kitbashed Collection Emma1u
[/img]

The headsculpt is great, and what body is she on - any help would be appreciated Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind remarks fellas.

@Ackie88
Is it the blonde wearing the green beret you're talking about?

@Sgt_Elias
No worries mate, the headsculpt is from Hot Toys 'Sucker Punch' Babydoll and the body is from Hot Toys 'T2" Sarah Connor.
You can get a recast 3M Babydoll headsculpt off evilbay which is almost as good as Hot Toys one and at a fraction of the price.
But finding a Hot Toys Sarah Connor body with the seamless arms now is going to be hard since it was released quite a while ago.
(The headless nude body did sell for $40-$50 but I was recently forced to pay $80 for the last one I bought. - I really like that body and have aquired four of them.)
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 pm

That is fantastc kitbashing! WOW! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 pm

My Kitbashed Collection Htg3
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Yes it is the blonde wearing the green beret that I was talking about, thank you for doing a close up shot of her Very Happy Very Happy, great close up shot of her may I add.
Can I ask wear did you get the bow and arrows from because it just looks soo Cool !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 am

Very Impressive................................ cheers cheers cheers cheers

Tony
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 am

Very Nice work.... Ahem!!!! EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Bond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks guys.

@Ackie88
The bow and arrows are from "X" Toys and are part of a knock-off Rambo set.
You get the Bow, 2x arrows with hunting tips, 2x arrows with explosive tips, a quiver, a large Rambo knife with sheath and a small double-edged dagger.

My Kitbashed Collection Bow_black_k

There are two versions of the bow available, one is Black and the other is OD Green.
The less-popular green set is about US$22 and the black ones are about US$24

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOW-B-1-6-Scale-Action-Figure-RAMBO-STALLONE-BOW-ARROW-KNIFE-HOYT-ARCHERY-BLACK-/300870979672?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item460d4ed058

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOW-G-1-6-Scale-Action-Figure-RAMBO-STALLONE-BOW-ARROW-KNIFE-HOYT-ARCHERY-GREEN-/290873984947?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item43b970c7b3
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

cool link mate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Cool bow & accessories! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey Cerburus,

thank you very much for all the information on the bow and arrows Very Happy , even better you gave me links on wear to buy them Very Happy Very Happy. I'm going to try and get my hands on a bow and arrows set

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 am

Oh I remember seeing your great and awesome collection before on other places Cerberus and like I have said before, it is totally awesome Shocked Your skull guys and them gals are really cool, such great stuff you got there:cheers:

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks fellas.

I've been taking a break from the 1:6 world for a while now but I haven't given it away forever.
Right now I'm just working out exactly what kind of figures I want to make next.

However I do have newer figures that I finished last year, that haven't been seen here before.

My Kitbashed Collection Whg1

My Kitbashed Collection Wh1g

My Kitbashed Collection Ang3v

My Kitbashed Collection 4fpr

My Kitbashed Collection 1pud

My Kitbashed Collection Zf3d

My Kitbashed Collection Nsab

My Kitbashed Collection Jxob

My Kitbashed Collection Nxgr

I have more figures to come, but these ones will have to do for now.
(I still need to take updated photos of them first because of their upgrades.)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Awesome stuff Dave !, your attention to detail is incredible !! plus you have that wonderful bunker to photograph them in !!. Looking forward to seeing the new bashes mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Wow! Very realistic! Fantastic job!  cheers cheers cheers 

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Cerburus I think your 1/6 scale kitbashing are just outstanding, they look so realistic, I'm so glad that your returning back to kitbashing and I'm so looking forward to seeing what kitbash you bash up next Wink.

Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Superb work on the bunker, very inspiring and a great set of photos!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Excellent figures and great looking photos!

I really like the industrial look of your bunker. I'd like to know more about it. Would it be possible to
get some 'behind the scenes' shots or more information, please?

Thanks,
Brian
 Smile 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kitbashed Collection   My Kitbashed Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kitbashed Collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next