ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

......Decals....

Go down 
+4
Sgt_Elias
BAMComix
Rossini
REDDOG1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
REDDOG1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
REDDOG1

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Dont supose this srtictly belongs here unless you class me as a full size Actionman,

I had some Decals made up a while back by a chap on vame ,the problem is I need some more but am now aparently unable to log into

the vame site,, been ex comunicated or something ,the site dosent recognise me for some reason ,,

Anyhoo i was wondering if anyone remembered or knows who it is who makes decals,,,

these were it...

......Decals.... Pass569
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Was it sgt-elias by any chance? Damo seems to be the man for this kind of thing!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 pm

I believe Rd it may have been captain-zero?? but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 pm

rossini wrote:
Was it sgt-elias by any chance? Damo seems to be the man for this kind of thing!

He he, sorry it wasn't me this time... I know it was captain-zero though Wink do you want me to drop him a message fella
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm

[quote="REDDOG"]Dont supose this srtictly belongs here unless you class me as a full size Actionman,

I had some Decals made up a while back by a chap on vame ,the problem is I need some more but am now aparently unable to log into

the vame site,, been ex comunicated or something ,the site dosent recognise me for some reason ,,

Anyhoo i was wondering if anyone remembered or knows who it is who makes decals,,,

these were it...

......Decals.... Pass569[/quote

Hi Reddog Smile

After some digging by Sgt elias it seems you have not been banned your password just isnt recognised for some reason. I thought you had been blanket banned along with Action Mad (Roy) and Onesixman but it seems that you were not so apologies for any misunderstandings.

If you get in touch with admin at VAME im sure they can sort this out for you Smile

As for the decals it was captain zero that done them but i think hes left the site along with quite a few of them so if Dammo cant get hold of him then thats that mate Sad

Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Action Gary from the old HQ used to do great decals as well, not sure if he is on any of the forums at the moment tho mate.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I think I've got Action Gary's email addres he was responding to PM's on the new HQ? PM me your email addy if you want me to pass it on to Action Gary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Action Gary from the old HQ used to do great decals as well, not sure if he is on any of the forums at the moment tho mate.

He's Alive & Kicking over at http://www.actioncommand.net/index.php
Back to top Go down
REDDOG1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
REDDOG1

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

AManfromcoalville wrote:
Beatlefan wrote:

He's Alive & Kicking over at http://www.actioncommand.net/index.php

I thank you mr coleville
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

......Decals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Decals....   ......Decals.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

......Decals....
Page 1 of 1