ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Empty
PostSubject: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi all,

I'm doing another run of repro decals for outfits, so far i've done the UN beret badge, UN brassard, AA Airborne shoulder patch, US Airborne parachutist wings, Para jumpsuit wings, RAF wings for BoB... think that's it scratch

So if anyone needs anything doing whether it's repro vam or for a kitbash - let me know and i'll give it a go, i'm not charging for doing it but if you can help me out with missing bits for my kit that'd be great, if not as i said FOC

Damo
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Good man Damo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 am

Does anyone need anything, if not i'll sort myself out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Right i've printed the sets out just got to put them onto fabric, Dal yours are here (not to scale) - i've added in the black flying eagle as well as i've seen a panzer captain with this on but i think it's from the german paratrooper (but normally green)

Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Panzer10

Dan i'll print yours too and get them onto fabric and off to you
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:57 pm

cheers Damo, that is fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Been searching for ages for the SAS ones that are on the sas divers vest...
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Is that the SAS logo that goes on the bottom? If it is i can draw it, but isn't that a sticker rather than a fabric one.

If you want one send me a pm, and i'll get drawing. I can always email it to you, if someone can give us a measurement of their one and you can print it on sticky backed photo paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm

count me in on some DAK and US Para Decals on the next run Damo!
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm

No worries Mark, i've got some US Para ones already done up i think... You want regular, nor screaming eagle? And what DAK ones you after?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Damo in addition to the stripes mate, I have an sas one too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Mark? Mark?????? How very dare you!

Will check some ref pics and let you know what I need replacing
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:26 pm

lol! Paul, so you have two alias now !! Phil & Mark, pmsl lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Sorry mate, there's me taking the mick out of Dal for thinking you were Phil and i go and get it wrong lol!

Sorry PAUL!!! Let me know what you want mate Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 am

Lol. Made me giggle Paul. Thought you'd got a promotion mate??!! Next you'll be Dan and then Dal!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Alright everyone, I'm reviving an old thread. I've had one of my friends ask for some badges, cue everyone shouting "badges we don't need no stinkin' badges"

I've made all sorts of fabric decals over the years for myself and others on the forum, so if i haven't got it i should be able to make it. If you want something personalized or special just ask...

I've made the following;

RAF - wings
Airborne - "AA", wings
UN - cap badge (i preferred fabric, so i made one)
Action Team - AT logo
Panzer Captain - medals, collars, epillettes, armband, eagle
DAK - collars, armband, eagle - haven't made lance corporal patch but can
Luftwaffe - collars, eagle, medal
American mixture mainly from Vietnam, name badges, Air Cav, standard uniform badges, etc

I think they look pretty good in comparison to the originals, but i will take some pictures of examples and post them so you know what you're looking at.

Cost wise, as long as people are happy for them to be sent regular 1st class postage (67p or something) I'd be happy to run some off put them on fabric and cut them out (unless you want to cut them out), for a couple of quid depending on how many you're after.

PM me or post it in here
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 2:55 pm

I can confirm Damo's badges are top class bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Alright ladies and gents, i'm back in build mode for a custom i'm working on.

I've got clear decal paper, so in theory i can make water slide decals (i've not attempted this yet, hence the "in theory"

I've also got heat transfer paper so can make fabric decals.

I've said before, but if theres any below you're after most are printed and some already on fabric i can also put them on fabric and cut them out or post them for you to cut out.

Things i've already made;
DAK - collars, armband, eagle
Panzer Captain - medals, collars, epillettes, armband, eagle
RAF - wings
Airborne - screaming eagle, "AA", wings in blue circle
UN - cap badge (i preferred fabric, so i made one)
Action Team - AT logo
Luftwaffe - collars, eagle, medal
American mixture mainly from Vietnam, name badges, Air Cav, standard uniform badges, etc

So if anyone is looking for anything drop it in here, and i'll see what i can come up with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals   Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repro/kitbash - fabric tunic decals
Page 1 of 1