ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damian's Kitbashes

Go down 
+9
AManfromcoalville
Rossini
Reddragon
Beatlefan
inntruderr61
Tof
Danthecoat
BAMComix
Sgt_Elias
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Somehow Damo , I have completely missed this thread. The kitbashes are truly great to view.
You know though from speaking before Spiffy has to take the top spot. The whole concept of him followed by his own box make for him being a masterpiece creation. Simple as that really. He's the Dog's danglies !!
Great thread.
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 pm

It's easy to miss stuff mate, i do it all the time - the "unread thread" light doesn't stay on so you easily miss stuff.

Thanks buddy, well he was my first and the most effort went into him and his box - just going to have to make one for my collection as my brother's got him
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm

If you want to see a couple more of Spiffy Reddog, spiffy flies again is here Wink

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t811-spiffy-stu-flies-and-then-parachutes-again
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

I just lurveeeee that kitbashed Royal Marine in his expedition gear complete with Union Jack. With a bit of grovelling, well a lot if it helps are you able to make copies of that union jack mate??
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 am

your latest kitbash is amazing Damo, he looks crisp and new. A very clever idea, he looks the business mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

I'm sure i can sort something out for you Marky, keep reminding me - i forget things easily Laughing

Thanks guys, glad you like him - i've got two of these tops ones the early mountaineer and this one i think is different as it has the white cord rather than greeny/brown but i haven't tracked down the early moleskins yet so figured it use it rather than it sitting in my box of stuff.

And when i found Dan's beret badges he sent me right at the very beginning i knew what had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Fantastic looking Marine bash Damo, looks the business mate.

Great upload!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Blimey mate! Some good stuff here!!!! I love that RM bash!! keep it up young Damo! (I can say that to you cos I'm older! JUST!!! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian's Kitbashes   Damian's Kitbashes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damian's Kitbashes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3