ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frogmen......a warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Frogmen......a warning Empty
PostSubject: Frogmen......a warning   Frogmen......a warning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:21 am

If you are displaying a vintage frogman with all the accessories attached, be very careful.
Apart from the constant problem of the rubber drying out, items such as the knife and scabbard when attached to the leg can become just that....attached.
When trying to remove them the rubber on the suit will tear as both items have fused together.
So display the accessories beside or behind the frogman and if possible keep a small glass of water next to the figure to keep the immediate air moist and prolong the life of the rubber.

Sir Sid ( talking from experience )
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Frogmen......a warning   Frogmen......a warning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:14 am

Awesome Info mate!

I will keep that in mind with any of mine ... Cheers

Len
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

PostSubject: Re: Frogmen......a warning   Frogmen......a warning Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:45 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frogmen......a warning   Frogmen......a warning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 am

lumarshall wrote:
Cheers Sid. In addition I spray them with some of this once a month works wonders.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-In-One-Silicone-Spray-Lubricant-Race-Rally-/370717196375?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item5650778057

Looks good, I will definitely try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frogmen......a warning   Frogmen......a warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frogmen......a warning
Page 1 of 1