ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...

Go down 
+11
somekindajoe
zulu1
gibri
G-Man
Joe90
Reddragon
TALLY HO
ghost recon
Bond007ca
BAMComix
clivvers
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Empty
PostSubject: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:30 pm

This is another special fave of mine, I never had it back in the day and always wanted the uniform and Brutus the dog.
I finally got this set back in 2009 from 'Modellers Loft' when it was in Caterham, Surrey (The good days)  cheers  It was well worth the money ££..

I've added a reissued (excellent 40th!) Brutus dog to this set...

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 28278575939_98ca20ebe5_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 40025451092_d694f5ff23_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 40025448012_fecbabf41a_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 39347295224_14970bc196_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 28278555479_faca9b91f3_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 39347288694_d6b31d9fc7_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 39347284374_4816f19607_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 39347281584_ab2c3463f9_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 28278536349_cf18fa2f47_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 28278533049_8f8c36dc4d_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 40058131201_061b3062cf_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 28278525589_7ba6b85d54_o
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 40025410292_91864d6357_o

Last edited by clivvers on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:41 pm

that is a very fine example mate, he looks mint !! superb photos too, great upload mate Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks, Dal,

I have some more red hair vam like this, and one of them looks like it's never been played with. It amazingly looks like it's just come from the Palitoy factory... Someone must have sucked it into our time zone via a 'Time machine' Shocked , i'll get a post of it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Amazing Shots...

The RCMP here in Canada would probably love to see some photos of these guys... Its a pretty proud moment when there is an Action Figure designed around a Canadian Institution

Cheers Mate!!!

Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Stunning uploads Clive !! You have taken such brilliant pictures of him. Outside too ! What a bonus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Very nice clivvers great pics as always too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

very very nice .........ive just acquired one of those mailaway figures, your Mountie looks so classy
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Fantastic figure clivvers love that uni , it's one of many that is on my list of must have, great upload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Stunning pictures, he looks pristine !!
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Mounties!!!! Makes me want to break out the choir and sing --

O CANADA, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND.

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... IMG_2735

Mounties have to be on the short list for Coolest Uniform Set made for 'Joe
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks for your kind comments, chaps!...

The mountie uniform is worth every penny if you're thinking of getting your first one, and that includes the 40th reissued one.
I would like a few more of these uniforms and add winter gear to them, i'm thinking of 40th sets, they'll be cheaper.

Doug,

That's a real lovely collection of mounties you've got there!!!, all the uniforms look mint!
The joe nearest to the camera looks brand new, is he a vintage joe? or one of the club reissued soft head talkers? I love the smell of fresh/sweet vinyl.

I've got a few more winter bits to add to my mountie, things like - red snow shoes, white rucksack, snow goggles, polar explorer gloves, ice pick, and a map carrying bag that's the same material and colour as the mounties belt. I just need to make a carrying handle for it.

I know you've got a few more mounties stashed away, perhaps one day you will show them all Very Happy

Last edited by clivvers on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G-Man
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
G-Man

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Amazing pics! they really show off the mountie. couldn't help but think of Dudley sorry
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:49 am

Great looking Mountie, Clive!!! Cool Cool Cool

Love the poster too, great work!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:30 am

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

Love the Gents...

LOVE THEM!!!!

Len
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Such vivid color,lovely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Super Cool pics Clivvers! He looks great with the two pups!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:19 am

Love them all. What a colorful set.

Rick
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks for your appreciation chaps Smile

The sun was very bright that day, too bright!. I used my small pocket camera to take these shots, it gets used far more than my bigger/expensive camera Shocked
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:40 pm

I finally managed to get the larger original photos loaded via phot-bucket Smile

That day was incredibly bright, I'm surprised my camera CCD chip didn't burn out through the overpowering red colour!
Smile

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Fantastic pics of an amazingly minty Mountie PH VAM. Well done Clive!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Stunning pics Clive, the RCMP is definitely one of the best outfits. Great upload!!!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks chaps Smile

I'm sure that summer heat can affect some cameras CCD sensor chip. I'm thinking of keeping my camera in a cooler bag and in the shade on hot days like that one.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:46 am

Wow! Those are some high quality photos! cheers
Great looking Mountie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow! Those are some high quality photos!  cheers
Great looking Mountie!  Very Happy
Thanks, inntruderr61  Smile 

I've just reloaded these missing photos again  Smile 

peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Brilliant set of photos!  As a dog lover myself, this one is my favourite :

clivvers wrote:
They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... 04JPEGWEBFINAL800XRCMP2DOGS_zpse2873aec

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next