ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...

Go down 
+11
somekindajoe
zulu1
gibri
G-Man
Joe90
Reddragon
TALLY HO
ghost recon
Bond007ca
BAMComix
clivvers
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 pm

terrific mate !  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Where would we be without our beloved pooches  Very Happy  Thanks chaps!  Smile 

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm glad your old posts are being revisited since your recent return because I managed to miss this the first time round.

Fantastic pics of an obviously dog loving Mountie.

I never had the uniform as a kid. I remember a friend of mine sending for one through the card scheme but my only thought was '18 stars! I'd wait for an extra 3 and get a nekkid Action Man!'

When it arrived I thought it was great but by then Monty Python's 'Lumberjack'song had been on TV! Rolling Eyes 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks Steve,

It's a hard decision to make between the 'RCMP uni or another AM. I remember collecting stars for my 2 cards but can't remember what happened to them.
I used to stick the Stars on with 'Revell' or 'Airfix' model glue LOL!.

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:07 pm

I just fixed the missing photos on page 1 of this thread Smile

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Fantastic restore, Clive!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Nice one Clive, he's very affectionate towards those dogs.
Great pics rabbit
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 7:48 pm

I took these pics with my old small Pentax point and shoot camera, Thanks Jet-. Smile

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Nice Clivves! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...   They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Always Get Their Man! (RCMP)...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2