ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Removal Of BP wrist Pegs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Removal Of BP wrist Pegs Empty
PostSubject: Removal Of BP wrist Pegs   Removal Of BP wrist Pegs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Only found this out today. I wanted to replace the hands for soldier story ones and thought I would have to drill out the wrist pegs. I removed the bp wrist pegs today, I took a pair of snips and carefully sniped out the semi circle plastic piece that hilds the gripper hands. To my suprise once the circular piece of plastic came away the forearm slide off, to expose the lower part of the elbow that slips inside the forearm.
I then simply cut off the access plastic that makes up the wrist peg and slipped the forearm back on. (I did have to use a small amount of insolation tape to stop the forearm slipping back off) then simply slipped in the new soldier story hands. I hope others find this useful
Back to top Go down

Removal Of BP wrist Pegs
Page 1 of 1