ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

-----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Empty
PostSubject: -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!   -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:49 pm

I wanted to point this out and try to prevent it. I bought it from a great seller on eBay, the pic below is from Vantage. Here is the warning: The waist DOES NOT MOVE! If you blow dry it or heat it up, it falls apart and you cannot place it back unless you glue it back on! Also, the hands are very hard to pull out as well as other joints locking up and all of the tricks in the book will not work. Thank goodness that eBay seller sent Me a replacement that wasn't "as" defective" as the previous one. It also has a slightly darker skin tone than the pic. The body looks good and is fun to move around when it works but this is unacceptable!

So with this being said, use My caution/warning here just in case you saw this body and wanted to buy it for your creations and I hope I have helped anybody/somebody out here!

-----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Eab_001__20967.1363633373.720.1280

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!   -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks for the tip Brandon, always great to know these things ! cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!   -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Your welcome Dal. Yes, I thought is it was important for those who saw this fig.

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!   -----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-----> CAUTION <----- on the enFUSE Action Sixth Scale Base Body!
Page 1 of 1