ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lost Dad Part 3

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The Lost Dad Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:23 am

After eating the fish, Action Man becomes aware that someone or something has been watching him. As he took more notice, and looked harder, he realised that the something was indeed a “someone”.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2660

Action Man pulls out his gun and calls out,  “ Who’s there; I’m armed; show yourself.”.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2661
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2662

The bearded man spoke and said, “My name is Malcolm, Malcolm North, please don’t shoot.”
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2665

The bearded man climbs down from the tree and walks towards Action Man with his hands up in the air.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2668
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2667

Action Man looks at Malcolm with a smile and says, “Malcolm North I’ve been looking for you for the last three months. I have been trekking through this jungle searching for you because your daughter has asked me to help her. The police gave up their search after a year and closed the case down but your daughter never gave up her hope of finding you and therefore asked for my help.”Malcolm burst into tears and said “OH THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I have missed my daughter, my beautiful Verity, so, so much.”
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2675

Action Man and Malcolm slowly walked back to the campsite.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2677

Malcolm sits down opposite Action Man and starts to tell his side of the story.  
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2678

The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2679

The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2680

The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2681

The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2682

The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2684
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2685
“I have been slowly making my way through the Jungle exploring all the wonderful life it holds and taking photographs of the flora and fauna. I was only meant to be away for six months but things started to go wrong. I always sent Verity an e-mail every week or two reporting on how my trips were going and where I was heading to next. All was going well until one day, as I was doing this, stupidly up a tree and precariously balancing my laptop on my knees, I was jolted by a branch and the laptop fell from my knees and unfortunately fell down the other side of the tree where there was an even greater drop.    To add to this misfortune my small plane ran out of fuel for the journey back home so I've been stuck here for God knows for how long! I’ve lost all sense of time and dates. I have been living and eating like a Wildman.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2687

Well let’s get you home Wildman and reunite you with your daughter.
The Lost Dad Part 3 IMG_2689

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 am

excellent stuff Alex ! some really great photos, sets and story. I really enjoyed that cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 am

Why thank you very much Dal mate, I'm really pleased that you really enjoyed that but they is one more Part to go my friend Very Happy .

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Wonderful photography and what a well put together story. Very well done my friend:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Excellent comic strip Ackie !!! cheers cheers cheers 

It takes a lot of thought and effort to pull stories off like this, well done.
It's nice to see the Lanard boys being put to good use, I collect all the 1/6 Lanard troops/adventurers Very Happy

I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this mystery saga Smile

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Great job Ackie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:00 am

Harry McTavish wrote:
Wonderful photography and what a well put together story. Very well done my friend:cheers: 

Thank's very much for the Wonderful comment Harry McTavish Wink.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:29 am

clivvers wrote:
Excellent comic strip Ackie !!! cheers cheers cheers 

It takes a lot of thought and effort to pull stories off like this, well done.
It's nice to see the Lanard boys being put to good use, I collect all the 1/6 Lanard troops/adventurers Very Happy

I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this mystery saga Smile

Thank's for the excellent comment clivvers, it sure dose take a lot of thought and effort to pull stories off but you know what it's well worth it in the end knowing that members read and look at the photos and leave comments afterwords Very Happy Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:30 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great job Ackie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank's inntruderr61".

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 pm

That's me re-uploaded all the photos of this part Very Happy.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 pm

nice one alex!, great to see the photos again cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:27 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
nice one alex!, great to see the photos again cheers

Thanks Dal.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 am

Hah, this is a great twist here! Off to read the last part Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Alex, it's a good idea to bump your old posts every 5 months.. I'm sure older posts get automatically deleted by forumotion after a certain amount of time Wink It's happened to me on here as well Sad

If I ever win some money, I would move to scotland, I really would. Some parts of Scotland houses some amazing scenery and wildlife Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:50 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thanks Brandon, glad that you think the twist is great. I always try to put a twist into my stores.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:54 pm

clivvers wrote:
Alex, it's a good idea to bump your old posts every 5 months.. I'm sure older posts get automatically deleted by forumotion after a certain amount of time Wink It's happened to me on here as well Sad

If I ever win some money, I would move to scotland, I really would. Some parts of Scotland houses some amazing scenery and wildlife Very Happy

Laughing clivvers I rather not have to bump my old posts every 5 months if I can't help it because It's a pain and it's hard to remember were each photo went. Yes Scotland sure dose have amazing scenery and wildlife so I'm very luck to live hear.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

Ackie88 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thanks Brandon, glad that you think the twist is great. I always try to put a twist into my stores.  

Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Alex my friend sorry for the delay,

As always superb upload, great part 3 awesome scenery well done, Very Happy Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Alex my friend sorry for the delay,

As always superb upload, great part 3 awesome scenery well done, Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing it's fine, you don't need to be sorry for the delay, thanks for the awesome comment Wolf_Soldier64.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Dad Part 3   The Lost Dad Part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Dad Part 3
Page 1 of 1