ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Empty
PostSubject: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi Guys,
         for some reason this particular figure has always been known as Frenchie Lafitte he was originally dressed as a trapper type figure in Jeans, Cowboy Check Shirt, "leather" waistcoat, plastic Sabotage Cap and Jackboots and sat in my old Geyper Man Indian Canoe. So he was the natural choice as a figure when I decided to do this particular Custom.

French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. SAPPER_zps7a502b07

From top to bottom he has;
A VAM FFL Kepi with a white cover made of card.
Scratchmade Uniform.
Custom Made White Elastic Anklets.
VAM Lace Up Boots with replacement laces.
VAM Space Ranger Gauntlets with all the check patterning from the cuffs carefully shaved off.
The Felling Axe is a Milliput head on the Helve of a broken VAM Pick Axe.
Custom Made Faux Leather Apron.
The Shoulder Boards are made from Green Felt with Red Embroidery thread for the fringes.
He also has Caporal Chef & Sapper Sleeve Diamonds which I printed out in the days of monochrome dot matrix printers and coloured in the detail with appropriate felt tip pens. Sadly these are not visible in this pic and the photos date from the old days of film and prints! I do have a side view but not sure if I have a digital version of it to show.

I am very tempted to "remake" him as things have moved so far in the hobby since we originally put him together that I know I could make him much better now! Cool

Last edited by Winch on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 pm

another great bash Alan !!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

This is very nice too! Love the apron.

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Very Cool ....

Len

French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Bond0010
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:35 pm

That's great, I like the axe Smile 

TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 pm

What's not to like that is simply outstanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.   French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Foreign Legion Sapper Parade Dress.
Page 1 of 1