ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DPJ Driver Jacket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

DPJ Driver Jacket Empty
PostSubject: DPJ Driver Jacket   DPJ Driver Jacket Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 am

Hello,you fellas have told me in the past what this VAM jacket was....I forgot...I fixed it up this morning by sewing the torn cuff and re securing the snaps and buttons....,.It sure make a very nice Desert Patrol Jeep Driver's Jacket.....Walt DPJ Driver Jacket OyCXciEEXs9Cs8B4VlQ858GeIGpTBmmrVEciayIRpM4=w783-h528-noDPJ Driver Jacket V7HGALX33nIQo3A1k6MmnvsXTET5lRUy3s_bLovbibw=w478-h528-no
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

DPJ Driver Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPJ Driver Jacket   DPJ Driver Jacket Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:29 pm

great work walt bet the lads can't wait for the jeep to be fixed,then again nor can I cheers cheers cheers 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenDPJ Driver Jacket G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

DPJ Driver Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPJ Driver Jacket   DPJ Driver Jacket Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Its the 1st issue Australian Jungle Fighter Jacket Smile

I think it was also used later on the Internationals Range with trousers ?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DPJ Driver Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPJ Driver Jacket   DPJ Driver Jacket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPJ Driver Jacket
Page 1 of 1